Massaccesi Zhoe

djfmn

Massaccesi Little Muse (acid green nappa)
O.G.
Mar 30, 2006
I broke down and ordered an orange Massaccesi Zhoe tonight. Sent the lovely Valentina an email letting her know I wanted an orange Zhoe with soft gold hardware.

I looked at the beautiful taupe Zhoe on the Massaccesi facebook page and I saw the photos and decided to order one.

I have been looking at the orange Zhoe for some time now and finally broke down and ordered one.

I recently saw a handbag advertising campaign for orange handbags
"Orange is the new black" and I decided that an orange Zhoe would be perfect!!!!:smile:

I broke down and ordered an orange Massaccesi Zhoe tonight. Sent the lovely Valentina an email letting her know I wanted an orange Zhoe with soft gold hardware.

I looked at the beautiful taupe Zhoe on the Massaccesi facebook page and I saw the photos and decided to order one.

I have been looking at the orange Zhoe for some time now and finally broke down and ordered one.

"Orange is the new black" and I decided that an orange Zhoe would be perfect!!!!:smile:
I was thinking about the orange Zhoe too, but my eldest daughter would just steal it from me and I would never get to use it. I think I might have to pick colours that my girls don't like !!!

:yahoo: I cannot wait to see this baby djfmn! :yahoo: You know that this one has been on my wish list, so I am really looking forward to seeing her! Yayyyyyyyyyy you!

FANTASTIC!!! Let us not forget...our dear djfmn has an ALL purple Aphrodite on order too!

You should have the fast track from Italy to your house my dear! I think orange Zhoe is going to be lovely...cannot wait to see!

We definitely need a Zhoe reveal!!

And now we all have the chance to win a FREE Zhoe by going to Marco's Facebook page - MASSACCESI HANDBAGS, give it a LIKE, and then notice the pink Zhoe he has featured there. Beneath the picture of the pink Zhoe you simply post what kinds of designs you'd like Marco to add to his collection, plus your favorite colors and linings and hardware. If you win, he will make your Zhoe to your exact specifications, and it will be delivered straight to you for free! You just can't beat this offer with the proverbial stick!
:sunshine::sunshine::sunshine: