Please UPDATE the Designers Forums with New Categories

It hasn't been limited, meaning we haven't limited it. A few people have asked and there just never seems to be enough attention or chatter from people. There's never been a real need to make a forum. When we need a new forum, typically its because the threads are taking over the majority of several pages in Handbags

Multiple threads on same topic are never allowed. So there couldn't be say 4 threads about brown Massaccesi's and 3 threads about what's in your Massaccesi and 6 threads about which one you're ordering next. . . .
We had a lot of duplicates if I remember correctly and pretty heavy suspicion that people were being paid to talk or given incentives to talk about the brand and it was annoying people not interested in the brand. But a brand needs to have a compelling need for it's own space and a lot of very ACTIVE threads are what gets a new forum.

Reactions: mleleigh
Why doesn't Purseforum have a separate Versace or Dolce & Gabbana forum?
These are two BIG brands which deserve their own forum.

1) Please add a Versace forum under Contemporary or Premier Designer.
2) Add a Dolce & Gabbana forum under Premier Designer.
3) And maybe add Jacquemus under Contemporary Designer as well.

You have a Proenza Schouler forum and a Mansur Gavriel forum, but both brands are already extremely outdated. They have not made a come-back in years. Compared to titans like Dolce & Gabbana, Jacquemus, Versace, The Attico, Paco Rabbane, etc. which are the talk of the town, outdated and fossilized brands like Proenza Schuler and Mansur Gavriel barely make a blip on the fashion landscape!

The contemporary designers list really needs to be updated to reflect the times!

I don't see need for a seperate Miu Miu forum. Prada owns Miu Miu.
4) All Miu Miu content should be combined into the existing Prada forum. Or make a subforum under the Prada forum for the Miu Miu content.

Last edited:
In my last post, I don't think The Attico or Paco Rabbane are considered titans in the industry yet. I cannot edit post#1 now, but you can mentally switch The Attico with Balmain.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmain - Dolce & Gabbana - Versace

Last edited:
Thanks for getting back to me so soon. I hope that Purseforum keeps in mind that change should happen. I do hope someone is constantly checking that there's enough interest and subsequent content to warrant a new forum (Balmain, Versace, Dolce Gabbana etc.) It doesn't appear as if anyone wants to embrace changes. Once the new forums are made, people will likely flock to post MORE about Balmain, Versace, & Dolce Gabbana AS A RESULT OF FORUM SPACE AVAILABILITY. It's a chicken before the egg situation. Which came first?

We add forums when there’s a clear need :smile:
When we add them it’s because there’s a great deal of posts about them. Lots of designers don’t have their own forum, simply because there’s just not enough consistent traffic/posts earning one.

Last edited:
Reactions: floatinglili
I think they learned their lesson.

Sorry, I for one would not be frequenting a D&G given their history of racism, sexism and homophobia.

But, I’m sure the mods will take notice if you start threads on these designers and they take off.

I think they learned their lesson.

The funny thing about it is that they actually were a gay couple, they broke up but still work together, and a lot of their ads were super homo erotic, I think they might just have had the worst advertising agency imaginable, having said that, generally not too much of a fan of their stuff, if they get something right, it's really great, but too many misses

Reactions: YEANETT and songan