Massaccesi Subforum Request

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Hi!
It's not the length of the thread{s} it's the number of very active threads that earns a new forum.

Reactions: mleleigh

mleleigh

Nov 15, 2015
Hi!
It's not the length of the thread{s} it's the number of very active threads that earns a new forum.
Thanks for responding! Out of curiosity, how does that work if the brand has been limited to one mega thread like Massaccesi has?

Reactions: Jktgal

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
It hasn't been limited, meaning we haven't limited it. A few people have asked and there just never seems to be enough attention or chatter from people. There's never been a real need to make a forum. When we need a new forum, typically its because the threads are taking over the majority of several pages in Handbags

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Multiple threads on same topic are never allowed. So there couldn't be say 4 threads about brown Massaccesi's and 3 threads about what's in your Massaccesi and 6 threads about which one you're ordering next. . . .
We had a lot of duplicates if I remember correctly and pretty heavy suspicion that people were being paid to talk or given incentives to talk about the brand and it was annoying people not interested in the brand. But a brand needs to have a compelling need for it's own space and a lot of very ACTIVE threads are what gets a new forum.

Reactions: mleleigh

Jktgal

Mar 22, 2019
I motion for a Massaccesi subforum so it's easier to categorise. The one main thread is close to 40K posts. It's gettng hard to find anything and people now are posting on the FB BST as reference. I mean, the posts on the one main thread is FOUR TIMES the whole Loewe subforum.

Why don't they create new threads? Well if there isn't a subforum it really is easier to just keep to the one thread. Which is why I think the natives are increasingly turning to FB (Meta) to post reterences etc.

Reactions: Cleda