Massaccesi purple Divina - she's here in all her gorgeousness!!!!

djfmn

Massaccesi Little Muse (acid green nappa)
O.G.
Mar 30, 2006
I ordered my purple Divina last Monday and a week later she is here in all her gorgeousness. The leather is stunning. The color is chic and sophisticated and also feminine. I love the style of this bag it is perfect. These are the first pics that I took I will take some more in better light.

I took these pics between business conference calls and multitasking they are not perfect but it gives you an idea of how gorgeous this bag is. Also the light was not great as it was overcast.

The craftsmanship is amazing as it always is with Marco Massaccesi - perfect stitching, great details and and and!!!!

I love it love it love it. Did I tell you ladies that I love it!!!!:smile:

1st photo is the back of the bag.
2nd photo is the front of the bag.
3rd photo is the interior of the bag.
4th photo is another one of the back.

Attachments

• Divina purple back (Compressed).jpg
    Divina purple back (Compressed).jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 646
  • Purple divina front (Compressed).jpg
    Purple divina front (Compressed).jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 654
  • Purple Divina Inside (Compressed).jpg
    Purple Divina Inside (Compressed).jpg
    295 KB · Views: 646
  • Purple Divina back 2 (Compressed).jpg
    Purple Divina back 2 (Compressed).jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 651
Woooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo! :yahoo:

After a long work day this is EXACTLY what I am needing! Give me some Purple Pebbled Love! djfmn, this is so yummy I could melt!

I don’t want to work tomorrow, I want to be here and talk bag talk! Would someone call and tell them I am otherwise occupied!?!

Look at that leather with the grey lining, swoooooooon!

And the strap drop, djfmn, this is what a girl needs, especially over a winter coat!

What a beautiful sister for your grey Aphrodite! So perfect! Enjoy! :hugs:

Oh My God, D, she is even BETTER than gorgeous! She's going to be a MASSACCESI Classic! What a simple, but oh-so-elegant design! Big and roomy without looking like a piece of luggage. Thanks so much for posting these pictures! I want a Divina in BLACK now!!

:woot::woot::woot::woot:

Beautiful! Would love to see mod shots whenever you have a chance.

I will do some mod shots tomorrow. I have to admit I did not go out today worked from home so I am in sweats and never do mod shots unless I am at least wearing something besides sweats!!!!! So tomorrow mod shots I promise.;)

Looks beautiful!! Thank you for sharing your excitement in between work calls!

The pockets on the sides...leather lined, or lined in the liner material? Would a water bottle fit in the side?

Looks beautiful!! Thank you for sharing your excitement in between work calls!

The pockets on the sides...leather lined, or lined in the liner material? Would a water bottle fit in the side?

Odebdo the pockets on the sides are lined with the liner material and beautifully done. Not sure how they stitch that straight. I say that as a person who has done a lot of sewing of clothing for my kids when they were growing up and a little for myself.

A water bottle would fit in the side pockets.
I was also asked about the front pocket and what kind of hardware is used for a closure it is a magnetic popper (as Lovely Lovie refers to it) not a hidden one.

The workmanship on this bag is really gorgeous.

Di, this is a lovely style. I'm really interested to see what you can fit comfortably into those side pockets and also what fits into that front pocket.

So many colours to choose from. I can't believe I am plotting this bag when I haven't even received the Minerva yet!!