Massaccesi Minerva

VanBod1525

O.G.
May 19, 2009
Since I think this style is going to have a big following, I decided to start a thread!

For the first time since I received my Dark Teal Minerva, we have had a break from rain so here is a day shot of this amazing colour.

Attachments

• Minerva day shot.jpg
    Minerva day shot.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 1,058
Reactions: Shelby33
What a beauty!! I really like Minerva too but I ordered Athena as I have more need for a boxy satchel now. When my bag fund is replenished, I will most likely get a Minerva! Leather looks amazing!

I can't wait to get mine!!! Thanks for posting pictures to all my bag twins!! The dark teal looks Devine!! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Vannie that teal Minerva is stunning. The color is really beautiful and the leather looks gorgeous. Love love love your bag. Enjoy!!!!!

I cannot get over how incredible that leather looks. It is so beautiful. Thank you so much for the pic it really has me almost wishing I'd ordered teal 😉

I am still waiting to receive my Taupe Minerva, but I am already thinking about which color to order next. What does everyone think-Amaranto or Nude??

The Amaranto is a rich red and the Nude looks like a soft pinky beige. I want them both but can only have one for now.

I am still waiting to receive my Taupe Minerva, but I am already thinking about which color to order next. What does everyone think-Amaranto or Nude??

The Amaranto is a rich red and the Nude looks like a soft pinky beige. I want them both but can only have one for now.

Since you'll have the Taupe, I'd go with the Amaranto. The Amaranto looks gorgeous ... deep and rich in colour.

I would go with the Amaranto especially as you already have the taupe which is a light color.

The Amaranto would be someting completely different in comparison to what you already have. I love the richness of the Amaranto color.