Massaccesi Handbags

@Claudia Herzog I just saw this reply to your post about dark brown leathers. I have only one dark brown handbag, a Daphne, in vacchetta leather from 2015-16. It is a saturated brown, like espresso.

Thank you for the reply! I'm loving the Phoebes lately, as they are small enough and free from hardware and therefore light enough not to cause me shoulder or back pain, which I get with heavier bags. I have a note to myself written way back when that Marco wouldn't do a Phoebe or any of the SLGs in vacchetta. Does anybody have experience otherwise?

May I present…the Charlotte shoulder bag in brownrose nappa with light gold hardware. Absolutely adore the dark mauve color. I chose a crossbody strap rather than a shoulder strap as that is my favorite way to wear a bag. Here is a rather poor “mod shot” for reference. I am 5’4”. Already in love with this bag!

Attachments

• FF6F2475-B6BC-4C12-AF20-A5E38CDE8347.jpeg
    FF6F2475-B6BC-4C12-AF20-A5E38CDE8347.jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 727621C8-CD1A-4E14-8323-74CA67F52328.jpeg
    727621C8-CD1A-4E14-8323-74CA67F52328.jpeg
    169.4 KB · Views: 83
May I present…the Charlotte shoulder bag in brownrose nappa with light gold hardware. Absolutely adore the dark mauve color. I chose a crossbody strap rather than a shoulder strap as that is my favorite way to wear a bag. Here is a rather poor “mod shot” for reference. I am 5’4”. Already in love with this bag!
This is gorgeous. I love the style and the leather. The mod shot is lovely you and the bag are both gorgeous. I am liking Charlotte more and more.

Reactions: smile10281
May I present…the Charlotte shoulder bag in brownrose nappa with light gold hardware. Absolutely adore the dark mauve color. I chose a crossbody strap rather than a shoulder strap. Here is a rather poor “mod shot” for reference. I am 5’4”. Already in love with this bag!
This is gorgeous. I love the style and the leather. The mod shot is lovely you and the bag are both gorgeous. I am liking Charlotte more and more.
Thank you! The bag is even prettier in person. Structured but not too structured. Plenty of room for all of my things. I carry prescription sunglasses at all times so I need a bag that can accommodate them!!

May I present…the Charlotte shoulder bag in brownrose nappa with light gold hardware. Absolutely adore the dark mauve color. I chose a crossbody strap rather than a shoulder strap. Here is a rather poor “mod shot” for reference. I am 5’4”. Already in love with this bag!

Thank you! The bag is even prettier in person. Structured but not too structured. Plenty of room for all of my things. I carry prescription sunglasses at all times so I need a bag that can accommodate them!!
Pretty! Can you share a picture that shows the top of the bag?

Very pretty! I am very curious about my Charlotte shoulder bag, now. :smile:

Reactions: mleleigh and djfmn

Beautiful colour and great size on you! Your mod shot is basically how I wish I look wearing crossbody bags. But it never looks as elegant on me somehow. I had resigned myself to shoulder or handle carry bags only, now your picture is making me want to try crossbody again.

I saw the beautiful butterscotch Charlotte on the MM website wiht contrast stitching and edgepaint. I asked Marco to add some interest to my sorrento dark teal Little Selene. He is going to add some contrast stitching and edgepaint to my sorrento bag. He told me the butterscotch Charlotte got the most views on Instagram of any MM bag.

I saw the beautiful butterscotch Charlotte on the MM website wiht contrast stitching and edgepaint. I asked Marco to add some interest to my sorrento dark teal Little Selene. He is going to add some contrast stitching and edgepaint to my sorrento bag. He told me the butterscotch Charlotte got the most views on Instagram of any MM bag.
I‘ve been adding contrast stitching fir a while now - I like that a lot. I coordinate it with the lining of the bags.

Reactions: djfmn
I got a white box today -- Magenta Pompei Miss M with Dark Gunmetal Hardware and Marine Fabric Lining.

The color is gorgeous. I love to wear deep saturated colors like this during fall. Miss M is my favorite bag. I will definitely wear this one often.

View attachment 5205171View attachment 5205172
Gorgeous just gorgeous. The first pompei bag I got was a magenta Little Tulipano. It is such a fun color leather. Your bag is stunning.

Reactions: coach943
I got a white box today -- Magenta Pompei Miss M with Dark Gunmetal Hardware and Marine Fabric Lining.

The color is gorgeous. I love to wear deep saturated colors like this during fall. Miss M is my favorite bag. I will definitely wear this one often.

View attachment 5205171View attachment 5205172
Pretty! I have a red Pompei Little Miss M and she is my favorite bag.

Reactions: coach943 and djfmn