Massaccesi Handbags

Those purples!!
The hera strap is very interesting. Does it unfold somehow?

also, I haven’t seen much movement with the spring colors and new designs. what do you all think about them?
The Hera strap does not unfold, at least not the one I received. :smile:

I may be in the minority, but I love the new colors and had a hard time deciding among them in this past promo. I especially love pink and purple and was initially drawn to cherry blossom, hibiscus, and lavender Pompei, but I was also intrigued by the melon Pompei and the Cuoio Toscano options. In the end, I decided to buy several smaller items in addition to 2 bags so that I could have a little bit of everything.

@Kimbashop - I also didn’t realize purple merinos was offered until I had placed my order and went back to review the leather options. I ordered a penny messenger in this color leather. :nuts: :facepalm:

For anybody considering lavender Pompei, I had asked Marco to describe the color for me as I had a hard time visualizing how this looks in person. Here is what he said:
It's always difficult to capture exact color shade of leather and with pastel color mission is even harder. Lavender Pompei moves from a pure and even well saturated dark lilac (in low light condition) to a light lilac with some grey / ice on it (the more light is strong the more that color
becomes lighter and grey undertones are more evident. I can just add that I absolutely love that color, even my wife forced me to add her to our waiting list! :smile:))

The Hera strap does not unfold, at least not the one I received. :smile:

I may be in the minority, but I love the new colors and had a hard time deciding among them in this past promo. I especially love pink and purple and was initially drawn to cherry blossom, hibiscus, and lavender Pompei, but I was also intrigued by the melon Pompei and the Cuoio Toscano options. In the end, I decided to buy several smaller items in addition to 2 bags so that I could have a little bit of everything.

@Kimbashop - I also didn’t realize purple merinos was offered until I had placed my order and went back to review the leather options. I ordered a penny messenger in this color leather. :nuts: :facepalm:

For anybody considering lavender Pompei, I had asked Marco to describe the color for me as I had a hard time visualizing how this looks in person. Here is what he said:
What items and in what leathers/HW/linings did you buy? I always love hearing about everyone’s order choices :biggrin:

What items and in what leathers/HW/linings did you buy? I always love hearing about everyone’s order choices :biggrin:
Oh boy! Here’s what I ordered:
  • Ellen in lavender Pompei, light gunmetal HW, purple lining
  • Little Ellen in hibiscus Pompei, light gold HW, light pink lining
  • Astra keychain in cherry blossom Pompei with lavender Pompei accents, light gunmetal HW (to match Ellen)
  • Flora in Indian yellow Cuoio Toscano, light gold HW, beige lining, +accessory strap (thanks @afroken for the idea!)
Apart from this, I was thinking about ordering a little Ellen in melon Pompei with light gold HW and light blue lining but purchased the sample soulmate midi in metallic orange Cuoio Toscano instead. I think I need to clear some room for these bags,... definitely done buying bags, at least for now! :rolleyes:

• Astra keychain in cherry blossom Pompei with lavender Pompei accents, light gunmetal HW (to match Ellen)
  • Flora in Indian yellow Cuoio Toscano, light gold HW, beige lining, +accessory strap (thanks @afroken for the idea!)
Apart from this, I was thinking about ordering a little Ellen in melon Pompei with light gold HW and light blue lining but purchased the sample soulmate midi in metallic orange Cuoio Toscano instead. I think I need to clear some room for these bags,... definitely done buying bags, at least for now! :rolleyes:
Wow!! Can’t wait to see reveals when they arrive! Wonderful choices, you’re all set for summer :hbeat: Super excited to see your lavender pompei Ellen

• Love
Reactions: smile10281
Your bag orders sound beautiful. I can't wait to see what the Ellen line looks like. I love the clean lines of that tote.

Reactions: smile10281