Massaccesi Handbags

Ladies! I know everyone is currently captivated by gorgeous Sheen, but is there any interest in Midnight Blue Tuscania? I have a dream bag in that leather but Marco told me they would have to order skins and there hasn't been any interest. Just look how pretty! (photo courtesy Coleen I think, lol)
View attachment 4962116
I have a Calista in Midnight Blue Tuscania. I love it.
I've been hoping for the return of Tuscania Bordeaux...

I'd be over the moon if many enough of us want Bordeaux Tuscania for Marco to buy a skin (each Tuscania skin is evidently enormous). Doesn't group bespoke entail that we all want the same bag model, though?
Marco says he can order a skin with a minimum of 3 orders, but if we get up to 5-6, he can then apply a 20% off! We already have 3, now just need 2-3 more!
Look ladies, how pretty! :biggrin: (also not my photo)
1611054851201.jpeg

Last edited:
Ladies! I know everyone is currently captivated by gorgeous Sheen, but is there any interest in Midnight Blue Tuscania? I have a dream bag in that leather but Marco told me they would have to order skins and there hasn't been any interest. Just look how pretty! (photo courtesy Coleen I think, lol)
View attachment 4962116

I love this!!! This looks much richer than the swatch on the website. It's listed on the website under available leather selection, is it not actually available?

Marco says he can order a skin with a minimum of 3 orders, but if we get up to 5-6, he can then apply a 20% off! We already have 3, now just need 2-3 more!
Look ladies, how pretty! :biggrin: (also not my photo)
View attachment 4962558

I like the colour of this. I wouldn't mind joining the group order for this as well, if Midnight Blue Tuscania is not available. However, I would probably order it in a small item like a Penelope, since I already have too many bags than I have space for.

I can't figure out if Sheen leather is for me. I like the Sea Green color but I'm not so sure that I would love the texture.

I feel exactly the same about Sheen. The broken in surface looks interesting, and I am drawn to Sea Green/ Magenta. At the same time, it looks like it may feel plasticky or squeaky if I run my fingers over, which I would not like. Also, I know that Sacramento Green or Terracotta will fit my wardrobe better than Sea Green/ Magenta. Therefore, I am also considering it in a Penelope.

Tuscania now looks like something I would like too! Can anyone compare Tuscania with Sheen/ Athene?

like the colour of this. I wouldn't mind joining the group order for this as well, if Midnight Blue Tuscania is not available. However, I would probably order it in a small item like a Penelope, since I already have too many bags than I have space for.
I used to have a bag in Bordeaux Tuscania and in my experience the color could look as rich as this photo if the bag is well conditioned. When I traveled to a very dry climate place with my bag it got a bit lighter. But it is a gorgeous leather and color for sure.

Reactions: Fancyfree and Cleda
I used to have a bag in Bordeaux Tuscania and in my experience the color could look as rich as this photo if the bag is well conditioned. When I traveled to a very dry climate place with my bag it got a bit lighter. But it is a gorgeous leather and color for sure.

Thanks for that! I wouldn't mind if Bordeaux got a little lighter. Though I still prefer Midnight Blue. Anyway, Marco confirmed that he has only granite grey and orange Tuscania in stock, but 10 other colours are available upon request. I still wouldn't want him to invest in a skin for my small order, so will gladly go with any group orders or his in stock colours.

Marco's comment on Tuscania vs. Sheen: Tuscania and Sheen are based on the same concept of "broken leather" with the only difference that Tuscania has a matte surface while Sheen has a glossy surface. Both are beautiful in my opinion.

I kinda want both in a Penelope now... I have very little restraint when it comes to bags!