Massaccesi Handbags

I have three bags in Tuscania leather, and don't find that I need to condition them any more than any other leather, but I am living in a cool, damp climate! There is some difference between colours I find, the orange seems to have a more matt look than the whiskey and dark brown. It's definitely one of my favourite leathers and I would love it if Marco could get some new colours. I particularly wish I had ordered something in cobblestone when it was available.

Thanks for all the info on Tuscania leather. Marco says that all leather bags need conditioning especially on the corners. So I condition my bags periodically. But from your info it seems I don’t have to do the Tuscania more often. I had to take the bag to the leather shop to get the straps restitched, so I have not had a chance to carry it yet. Although I have transitioned to structured bags for the most part, I like the way this bag feels and the way it carries, so I know I am going to enjoy it when I get it back.

I have three bags in Tuscania leather, and don't find that I need to condition them any more than any other leather, but I am living in a cool, damp climate! There is some difference between colours I find, the orange seems to have a more matt look than the whiskey and dark brown. It's definitely one of my favourite leathers and I would love it if Marco could get some new colours. I particularly wish I had ordered something in cobblestone when it was available.
cobblestone was SO BEAUTIFUL! I now only have one bag in citrus, and while it's not as pleasant to the touch as other leathers MM has, it still is one of my favorites.

I think you have nailed it TotinScience. It does have a very different feel from the silky nappa, Pompei, etc., and I interpreted it as feeling dry.

I agree. I only have one Penny Midi in this leather. It is very lightweight & I would describe it as crinkly in texture. I like it, but to me, it looks so much better after conditioning with Cadillac leather conditioner twice a year or more so that it does not look so dry.

Here is an article for the MM blog designed for new customers. Please share on social media to help Marco reach new customers:
https://www.marcomassaccesi.it/post/the-massaccesi-experience-by-daphne

Oh, I should probably mention. I volunteered you all to do mod shots for uncertain customers.
Yeeaaaah, sorry 'bout that...

This is a great!
But could you please rephrase it to encourage people to email Marco, and discuss options and queries on email instead of "talking"/ phoning him?
Personally, I have never phoned him. We have long discussions via email, it works brilliantly. And it means he can reply when it suits him. So I am not interrupting him when he is busy.

This is a great!
But could you please rephrase it to encourage people to email Marco, and discuss options and queries on email instead of "talking"/ phoning him?
Personally, I have never phoned him. We have long discussions via email, it works brilliantly. And it means he can reply when it suits him. So I am not interrupting him when he is busy.

Done! I've sent him the correction. Good catch!

I would love more cobblestone too. I think I got the last of it, there was only enough for a SLG:
View attachment 4658320

Cobblestone is def a lovely shade of warm tan like colour! I am so pleased I got the reg Theia in this and the lighter colour Bisquit ( i think) in a Penny messenger and funny though.. these two colours seemed a bit dry- ish in the leather!

Reactions: djfmn
I just received my Alexia midi in black croc. In photos the croc pattern appears very prominent, but in reality it is very subtle, at least in black. The lining is red and hardware is gold. This is a stunning creation by Marco.
View attachment 4658861
Wow, just wow! :love: This is the most gorgeous Alexia of all that Marco has made! Stunning! :love::love::love: