Massaccesi Handbags

My black metallic Iride with marine lining came, along with my arctic nappa little Muse with pink lining from the promo! The Muse true color is closer to the one with the inside shot. The evening light is making it too dark. The metallic black doesn't seem very metallic but I'll have to revisit tomorrow in better daylight.

View attachment 4656553 View attachment 4656554 View attachment 4656555 View attachment 4656556

That black metallic Iride is gorgeous even without visible metallic-ness!

I had to do some catch up... our dear Marco... many suggestions.. Bitty Monkey you spelled it out. Needs to streamline and then he adds 7 new linings! Gotta love it. I absolutely wish he would have a FEW models of “Ready to Ship” bags and I’ve suggested that he use some of the leather extra and make a variety of SLGs and sell without options.
As a MM devotee almost since he opened his own shop, I have been able to grow with the brand. If I had to sort through a million posts to figure things out, I’d be overwhelmed. And at the beginning, I read every post over and over. With that being said, this group provides so much information, that one can short cut,

For me, I never paid $200 for a bag until MM. I was going to buy a Prada or LV and found the purse forum to begin my research, In searching through all the brands, I actually stumbled on MM.. and haven’t bought another brand since. Like Southern Belle, my world doesn’t include many folks who would buy bespoke ( or understand the whole fun thing..). It is a slippery slope.

There have been so many lovely reveals. I’ve been using an older Selene midi in dark blue Africa this winter and find she’s just amazing as I can take her anywhere. Note to self... switch to the Mini Minerva soon!

I had to do some catch up... our dear Marco... many suggestions.. Bitty Monkey you spelled it out. Needs to streamline and then he adds 7 new linings! Gotta love it. I absolutely wish he would have a FEW models of “Ready to Ship” bags and I’ve suggested that he use some of the leather extra and make a variety of SLGs and sell without options.
As a MM devotee almost since he opened his own shop, I have been able to grow with the brand. If I had to sort through a million posts to figure things out, I’d be overwhelmed. And at the beginning, I read every post over and over. With that being said, this group provides so much information, that one can short cut,

For me, I never paid $200 for a bag until MM. I was going to buy a Prada or LV and found the purse forum to begin my research, In searching through all the brands, I actually stumbled on MM.. and haven’t bought another brand since. Like Southern Belle, my world doesn’t include many folks who would buy bespoke ( or understand the whole fun thing..). It is a slippery slope.

There have been so many lovely reveals. I’ve been using an older Selene midi in dark blue Africa this winter and find she’s just amazing as I can take her anywhere. Note to self... switch to the Mini Minerva soon!
I still have my blue Africa Selene midi. It looks great.

Reactions: djfmn
My black metallic Iride with marine lining came, along with my arctic nappa little Muse with pink lining from the promo! The Muse true color is closer to the one with the inside shot. The evening light is making it too dark. The metallic black doesn't seem very metallic but I'll have to revisit tomorrow in better daylight.

View attachment 4656553 View attachment 4656554 View attachment 4656555 View attachment 4656556
I’ve been considering this leather for my next purchase. So looking forward to your assessment of it in daylight. The marine lining is so pretty !

Reactions: BittyMonkey
I'm on my phone right now so I can't write a full review, but I have to say that I am actually speechlessly gobsmacked by my new MM bags, and that was never a word I thought I could use to describe a handbag. I will share more thoughts tomorrow but I am SO excited to share!

Here are a couple of teaser photos... Juliet Midi in Laminato Eggplant Metallic and Victoria Midi in Amethyst Verona.

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200203223114922_COVER.jpg IMG_20200203_222126.jpg

I'm on my phone right now so I can't write a full review, but I have to say that I am actually speechlessly gobsmacked by my new MM bags, and that was never a word I thought I could use to describe a handbag. I will share more thoughts tomorrow but I am SO excited to share!

Here are a couple of teaser photos... Juliet Midi in Laminato Eggplant Metallic and Victoria Midi in Amethyst Verona.

View attachment 4656757 View attachment 4656758
Your pics are always so beautiful. Please please send them to Marco so he can put him on his website!!

@BittyMonkey, these are so lovely that now I want an Iride...I didn't fully appreciate this little bag. It's so functional! It's like the look of a Luna combined with a Phoebe with a cool closure...looking forward to more pics.

I bought a pre owned bag in Tuscania and the poor thing looked so dried out. It sucked up Cadillac conditioner like a sponge. Those of you with Tuscania, do you have to condition it often? TotinScience said she noticed the same thing with her Tuscania.
Tuscania does tend to look a little dry; I'd say maybe I would condition mine every four months or so? I think it has been compared to Balenciaga leather. It softens up and has a distressed yet soft look. It's lightweight and unique. I think because I have so many lamb-like and pebbled leather items, I am wanting some more tuscania. However, fiore is probably next on my list for me.

What! I love these. Juliet Midi is one of my favorite styles. And that water bottle pocket!!! I want one of those too now haha!

Can't wait to see more photos! These are just beautiful.

My dark blue metallic is also a very subtle metallic, so I can imagine black will be more so. The metallic should be more obvious when it catches the light. Regardless, that is a stunning bag! And the Little Muse is so adorable. The Muse was one of the bags that first caught my eye when I started reading on the brand last Oct.

I LOVE purple, that Eggplant Metallic looks amazing!! Bottle holder - is that a default, or a special request? What a great idea!

Reactions: djfmn and jbags07
I am really interested in finding out how hardy this leather is. I had a similar leather bag from BE it was not Tuscania I cannot remember what it was called but it did not hold up that well I thought. Whereas I have heard that Tuscania is very hard wearing.

I bought a pre owned bag in Tuscania and the poor thing looked so dried out. It sucked up Cadillac conditioner like a sponge. Those of you with Tuscania, do you have to condition it often? TotinScience said she noticed the same thing with her Tuscania.

I have a Minerva Midi bag in the Granite Grey Tuscania and I have no problem with its leather. It does not feel dry and feels smooth to touch, seems like it is conditioned as Marco's usual leather. Maybe with some of the other colors are a bit more dry due to the coloring process?
I find Tuscania to be very light and hard wearing. It is a bit like Merinos in that aspect. I would recommend this leather. Of course it is better to ask Marco if a certain design does not suit using Tuscania. I always ask him when trying out a new leather.