Massaccesi Handbags

I ordered a light gray zhoe with gold hardware because I generally wear gold, but now I'm worried that will look ridiculous. Does anyone else have something in gray and gold that looks okay?
No worries, it will look lovely. I have a Minerva Midi in pearl grey pebbled with light gold hw. (I think I posted a pic in the Massaccesi reference pics thread.) The combination is very pretty.

Thank you ladies for the backup! I'm hoping the hardware is beautiful. I hope some day they add a preview capability for all the leather and hardware and lining combinations. :smile:

That is an excellent idea and I hope you conveyed it to Colette. Such a feature would have saved me a lot of futzing around in Photoshop while trying to decide on my last order.

Reactions: momasaurus
Hi everyone, it's my first post there, and I ordered my first MM bag yesterday, a midi Sabrina in black nappa with dark gunmetal HW and zip closure, of course with the promo code :smile:)
Welcome :biggrin:. My first MM bag was Sabrina too (the regular size) and also (partially) in black nappa! You will love it, it's gorgeous bag!
Just one small thing RE: zipper. While I don't regret getting mine with a zipper, as I use it as a work bag sometimes and take public transit, I find that this bag definitely is meant for a magnet closure. The zipper (at least to me) feels a little bit awkward to deal with when I need to get things in and out in a hurry. So for my midi, which I will carry mostly as shoulder or both flaps on one side, I ordered it with a magnet. But it's a super tiny thing, and chances are you may not even notice anyway :smile:.
So excited for all the mod shots and reveals!

Reactions: djfmn
OK, after a LOT of pondering and living vicariously through your orders, I took the plunge!
I have been on a ban while selling things and generally cleaning out, with the goal of waiting until my b-day in September before ordering anything new. But 40% off was just too good to ignore.
Something that has been on my list is a grey every-day bag, so I ordered a Juliet in Dark Grey Merinos with Pink lining and silver hardware along with two Penelope Midis. I have found the pennie midi style to be super useful in staying organized with my work bag as well as for a simple after-work and weekend clutch - 1) Dark Violet Merinos with Pink lining, silver hardware, 2) Cognac Merinos with Marine lining, silver hardware. :heart::heart::heart:
Cannot wait!
I would love to see more of Juliet.

I ordered a Zhoe in Red Cherry Napa but I am now torn between that and The Flat Calf in Red Cherry. It seems the Flat Calf in shinier which I like but is the red similar red with the Napa?

Last edited:
Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Thinking ahead to Fall, and dressing up my Aphrodite. This is not the scarf I'll be using. I'd like something more vibrant, but which scarf tie do you like best?
View attachment 3774360
View attachment 3774361
I like the first one. Love that you dress up your Aphrodite. The Aphrodite was the first MM bag that I bought the pearl grey one with black handles. My daughter asked me to please give it to her for her birthday. I promptly bought another one in all purple which I love. It is a smokey purple really a great color.

Reactions: Devyn Danielle
Welcome :biggrin:. My first MM bag was Sabrina too (the regular size) and also (partially) in black nappa! You will love it, it's gorgeous bag!
Just one small thing RE: zipper. While I don't regret getting mine with a zipper, as I use it as a work bag sometimes and take public transit, I find that this bag definitely is meant for a magnet closure. The zipper (at least to me) feels a little bit awkward to deal with when I need to get things in and out in a hurry. So for my midi, which I will carry mostly as shoulder or both flaps on one side, I ordered it with a magnet. But it's a super tiny thing, and chances are you may not even notice anyway :smile:.
So excited for all the mod shots and reveals!
I am so pleased you added this about the magnet after reading you had a zipper I wondered if I should have requested a zipper. I am pleased I chose to go with the magnet closure. I think it is the right choice for the midi Sabrina I ordered.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19