Massaccesi Handbags

These sound lovely! I am also a sucker for pink and grey (or black). I love my midi zip Selene in grey merinos with fuchsia lining, and just ordered
(1) black nappa Phoebe with silver chain and pink lining, for an evening bag (I hope that's the effect)
(2) port merinos Penelope messenger with dark grey lining and silver HW. So many pix here of the port have had me drooling-- so thanks, everyone!
(3) Not part of the sale, but I will order one of those card holders. Anyone want to comment on this item? Size, utility, preferred leather?
Your selections sound lovely!
I don't have one of the card holders - am curious to hear more from someone who does.

Reactions: momasaurus
After getting all the swatches with my last order, and seeing just how gorgeous River blue vachetta is in person I couldn't take the risk of River blue vachetta being discontinued.:amuse: I'm getting a River blue midi Selene with dark gunmetal. Was it you @pdxhb that had the river blue/dark gunmetal arianna? That was my inspiration.:biggrin:
YES! I love that combination!! :heart: My river blue vachetta Arianna is SO nice I almost ordered something else in that leather. It's gorgeous - you will love your Selene!

Reactions: Devyn Danielle
It feels similar although I'm not an expert on BV leather, but the style is almost the same. Calista is more... circle at the bottom while BV is more square? I have mine in dark fuchsia merino and it feels really lovely. [emoji4]
Your Calista sounds so pretty! I must have missed when you posted a pic. Do you mind posting it again? I would love to see it. TIA!

I ordered a light gray zhoe with gold hardware because I generally wear gold, but now I'm worried that will look ridiculous. Does anyone else have something in gray and gold that looks okay?
I would not be at all concerned about getting the gold hardware it is a very soft gold and in some light it looks silver. It is not a brassy gold and you can definitely have the gold hardware with a light grey bag. I think it will be a lovely combination and add some warmth and richness to the leather. I might add that I never used to get gold HW because I wear mainly silver and platinum and that tended to be my preference. I have a number of MM bags with gold HW because it is such a pretty gold color. You will not be disappointed.

Reactions: carterazo and pdxhb
Ok. I did it. Pulled the trigger and placed my first order ever. Dark gray in merino Calista with pink interior. I've been eyeballing them since they first came out. With this coupon it was too good to pass it up. Whoa. Cannot believe I did it! I am excited and nervous. I hope I love it!
Oh you will love it and now you are one of the doomed, like those of us who now have "several" MM bags.

Reactions: pandorabox