Massaccesi Handbags

I've been looking through this thread and I think I'm in trouble. The bags are gorgeous! I'm thinking I need a Calista in Dark Violet Merinos. I can't decide if I should just get the silver lining or something fun. What color do you ladies think would contrast well with Dark Violet?

If this isn't gorgeous, I don't know what is.
I've been looking through this thread and I think I'm in trouble. The bags are gorgeous! I'm thinking I need a Calista in Dark Violet Merinos. I can't decide if I should just get the silver lining or something fun. What color do you ladies think would contrast well with Dark Violet?
IMO the silver linng would be perfect and it is free. I love my silver linings.

Reactions: piosavsfan

A little lining enablement. [emoji56]. Here is my new dark violet merinos Zhoe with marine lining. Looks more green in this pic than IRL. Matches perfectly to turquoise Nappa. IMG_1498340607.175812.jpg

Hello Pio, the newest MM Maven! I would consider the yellow lining to complement the Dark Violet. If you haven't already seen the photos of the lining swatches on Colette's blog, they might be helpful in making your decision http://fortheloveofmassaccesi.blogspot.com/2017/04/the-story-within-our-massaccesihandbags.html. You might also be able to email Colette to see if she can send you any photos of a few of your top lining choices against the Dark Violet leather. But if the Calista were mine, I would love that secret cheerful surprise of yellow every time I opened my bag.

After looking at those lining swatches and the Zhoe above, I'm leaning towards Dark Violet with Marine lining, both my favorite colors! Does MM have any first time buyer promotions? I'm sad I missed the recent sale.

Piosavfan..I have violet w the dark blue lining when MM was working with another company, and IMO these two colours work splendid together!
Calista is a model that will give you the benefit of a good lining colour for sure!!