Massaccesi Handbags

Ok, I am the third owner of this bag! It looks like it has never been used. To say that it is a statement piece....yes it is. It is really gorgeous. And will I wear it? Yes, I will. First, I would like to post what I saw today as a precursor to my reveal.
View attachment 4562920 View attachment 4562919
Ok now for mine. Granted I am a "FEW" older than this model, lol. And I am sure she is a Size 0 while I am a 12. But what the heck, life is short and I am brave. So here she is:
View attachment 4562927 View attachment 4562926
I thought the Halloween frames would look good.
What a gorgeous color! Just stunning. Love the Victoria style also...you wear this bag well :biggrin:

Reactions: pdxhb
1 DAY SALE ON HERA I00 euros rebate. Just saw on MM FB and its up on the MM Website. For those ladies who love the Hera style there is about a 25% discount.:smile:
Thanks for the alert. :smile:
After how long do I just happen to be around and here is another thought-provoking offer? I love a good hobo and have been thinking about the Hera for some time. I have been gazing at this beauty and this one, as well; if the lamb were available I would use this as a great time to add that, but I am looking at Marco's standard pebbled and merinos leathers knowing they are beautiful. The Airforce Blue and Anthracite are both calling to me but the Chocolate merinos is super compelling too.

Reactions: djfmn
After how long do I just happen to be around and here is another thought-provoking offer? I love a good hobo and have been thinking about the Hera for some time. I have been gazing at this beauty and this one, as well; if the lamb were available I would use this as a great time to add that, but I am looking at Marco's standard pebbled and merinos leathers knowing they are beautiful. The Airforce Blue and Anthracite are both calling to me but the Chocolate merinos is super compelling too.
You can check with Marco to see if any lamb is left. I have the Hera in the orange lamb and it's the perfect leather for this style.

I am no help I like all those colors. You have to look where the hole is in your wardrobe on colors and then make a decision. I love airforce blue but of course I would I have 7 blue bags which means I tend to lean towards blue. I have been making better decisions when it comes to color choices because I took Vannie's advice and put together a spreadsheet of MM bags to see the colors I have. Whenever I am about to buy a bag I look at the color vs my spreadsheet. This has really helped me make good decisions.

I am no help I like all those colors. You have to look where the hole is in your wardrobe on colors and then make a decision. I love airforce blue but of course I would I have 7 blue bags which means I tend to lean towards blue. I have been making better decisions when it comes to color choices because I took Vannie's advice and put together a spreadsheet of MM bags to see the colors I have. Whenever I am about to buy a bag I look at the color vs my spreadsheet. This has really helped me make good decisions.
Great advice! I've been focused on letting go of the bags I don't carry no matter how much I like the colors.

It's resulted in being VERY clear about where the holes are. Amazingly it's dark grey (very dark), black, and blue - it is very much not red of any kind. I always just adore red but have to move to other colors to have better wardrobe flexibility. I think that, should I look at my closet like a friend instead of as myself, this would be obvious. I've also confirmed that I don't love the taupes/warmer greys. Like never reach for them even though I think they're beautiful. I'm OK with multiples of a color if they are not outright duplicates. I use hobos at different times than my totes or cross body bags.

Reactions: ElainePG and djfmn
Great advice! I've been focused on letting go of the bags I don't carry no matter how much I like the colors.

It's resulted in being VERY clear about where the holes are. Amazingly it's dark grey (very dark), black, and blue - it is very much not red of any kind. I always just adore red but have to move to other colors to have better wardrobe flexibility. I think that, should I look at my closet like a friend instead of as myself, this would be obvious. I've also confirmed that I don't love the taupes/warmer greys. Like never reach for them even though I think they're beautiful. I'm OK with multiples of a color if they are not outright duplicates. I use hobos at different times than my totes or cross body bags.
I bet the anthracite would be lovely!

Reactions: pdxhb
I bet the anthracite would be lovely!
I do love that leather - am going to wait on it in favor of the lamb for my Hera. Always another wishlist bag, right?! ;)

Marco said he has Nappa lamb in black, cobalt blue and dark grey (not too dark).
I also asked as I loved the orange lamb Hera that was posted. Thought I would find out what lamb is available.
Thanks for posting! I was out/on my phone when I heard back. All the options are gorgeous, to be sure. If I didn't already have a blue hobo style bag I would be all over that cobalt blue!

My decision sounds so middle of the road, but I think it's going to be a stunning bag: Black lamb with dark gunmetal HW and dark grey lining. I am embracing the idea of fall-winter. In my message back to Marco I mentioned that my mom had a black lamb bag many years ago and I just loved it - she loved it too so I never got that one on loan!

Thinking about your example with a spreadsheet (I am not quite that diligent although I do have a list) I did a bag inventory cross-check to be sure I wasn't doubling up on anything. Unbelievably I do not have a black shoulder bag other than an All Saints one that has a lovely feel to it but terrible skinny straps so it's been in the back of the closet. Putting that one on the for-sale/gift list now. So one in/one out = not too bad for managing the bag museum, er, wardrobe!

If the person(s) who bought the Luna or Angelica Messenger from the sample sale changes their mind, please let me know and I will gladly take them off your hands.

:biggrin: I was the one who snapped up the Luna - luckily, I was at work so I was able to pop open a new tab almost instantly. I had already ordered a Zhoe and when I saw the Luna in the flash sale, I snapped it up because it was actually one of the designs I had been thinking about, but decided to pass on at the time because the look of the Zhoe fits more with my usual style. I can't wait to receive them both!

I am newly introduced to Marco's designs (I actually joined this forum so that I could look at the pictures of everyone's MMs bags for reference!), and so awed by not just the amazing prices on what is essentially a custom piece, but also the wonderful experience of communicating with him to create my first MM bag!

I do love that leather - am going to wait on it in favor of the lamb for my Hera. Always another wishlist bag, right?! ;)

Thanks for posting! I was out/on my phone when I heard back. All the options are gorgeous, to be sure. If I didn't already have a blue hobo style bag I would be all over that cobalt blue!

My decision sounds so middle of the road, but I think it's going to be a stunning bag: Black lamb with dark gunmetal HW and dark grey lining. I am embracing the idea of fall-winter. In my message back to Marco I mentioned that my mom had a black lamb bag many years ago and I just loved it - she loved it too so I never got that one on loan!

Thinking about your example with a spreadsheet (I am not quite that diligent although I do have a list) I did a bag inventory cross-check to be sure I wasn't doubling up on anything. Unbelievably I do not have a black shoulder bag other than an All Saints one that has a lovely feel to it but terrible skinny straps so it's been in the back of the closet. Putting that one on the for-sale/gift list now. So one in/one out = not too bad for managing the bag museum, er, wardrobe!

This is going to be beautiful! I can't wait to see it. Lamb is such a gorgeous, smooshy-soft leather, and so light. It will look great with the gunmetal HW.