Massaccesi Handbags

Ok, I am the third owner of this bag! It looks like it has never been used. To say that it is a statement piece....yes it is. It is really gorgeous. And will I wear it? Yes, I will. First, I would like to post what I saw today as a precursor to my reveal.
View attachment 4562920 View attachment 4562919
Ok now for mine. Granted I am a "FEW" older than this model, lol. And I am sure she is a Size 0 while I am a 12. But what the heck, life is short and I am brave. So here she is:
View attachment 4562927 View attachment 4562926
I thought the Halloween frames would look good.

Wow! That is one big bag! Now I am waiting for a mod shot with it and your lime green heels!

Reactions: djfmn
I use Bye bye dye from lovinmybags. I use a lot of their products always had good results.
So do I. It got color transfer off the handle of a Balenciaga bag that I had pretty much given up on. It does take a lot of effort, though. Lots of thin coats and gentle rubbing, rather than one big thick glob. At least, that was my experience. YMMV.
Hope it works for you!

Reactions: jbags07 and djfmn
So do I. It got color transfer off the handle of a Balenciaga bag that I had pretty much given up on. It does take a lot of effort, though. Lots of thin coats and gentle rubbing, rather than one big thick glob. At least, that was my experience. YMMV.
Hope it works for you!
I agree slowly with thin coats and lots of patience produces good results.

Reactions: ElainePG
The MM website has been updated. I was just looking at it this morning to get an idea of the size of the Calypso and the Aurora. I see that the Eshop display is better organized and the bags show better and more realistic proportions. The product page has been updated with larger and better images of the bags. It is looking a lot better and easier to get a more realistic idea of the bags and their size.

@Kimbashop
What jewellery do you prefer to wear? And do you like to mix metals? I only wear yellow gold so all my HW is gold. Easy. I like the cool tones of silver and gunmetal with black, whilst gold HW works best on warmer shades imo. For what it's worth, Marco's gold HW is very light and bright, not at all rich or brassy.

Thank you for your feedback. I tend to wear silver, platinum, white gold, or mixed metal jewelry. I have a lot of the latter as I do love to mix metals, but overall I tend toward the cool-neutral side of things in my clothes and jewelry. So that means that anything gold has to be light and soft for me, rather than warm yellow or yellow orange (I won't wear 22K gold, for example).

It's difficult to try to make choices when you have no first-hand experience with the leather and hardware in person, and I'm still getting a feel (literally) for the brand. After considering what people said here (that the gold was light) and after emailing Marco with my questions, I decided to leave the choice up to him! It sounds like he felt that either choice will work.

Reactions: jbags07 and Aminu
Thank you for your feedback. I tend to wear silver, platinum, white gold, or mixed metal jewelry. I have a lot of the latter as I do love to mix metals, but overall I tend toward the cool-neutral side of things in my clothes and jewelry. So that means that anything gold has to be light and soft for me, rather than warm yellow or yellow orange (I won't wear 22K gold, for example).

It's difficult to try to make choices when you have no first-hand experience with the leather and hardware in person, and I'm still getting a feel (literally) for the brand. After considering what people said here (that the gold was light) and after emailing Marco with my questions, I decided to leave the choice up to him! It sounds like he felt that either choice will work.
Wise. You won’t be disappointed.

1 DAY SALE ON HERA I00 euros rebate. Just saw on MM FB and its up on the MM Website. For those ladies who love the Hera style there is about a 25% discount.:smile:

Reactions: pdxhb