Massaccesi Handbags

My Rua Angelica in dark green pompei just shipped. I still need to take pictures of my Midi Selene in sheen rust vachetta, Flora and little Penelope in silver python, little Tulipano in pewter pompei, and Siena in Everose glitter pompei. I hope to have time this weekend.
Oh, you got loads of bling and now I am anxiously awaiting your pics!!!

Here are pictures of my “final” orders:

Siena in Everose glitter pompei, marine lining, silver hardware
IMG_0960.JPG

Little Tulipano in Pewter pompei, red lining, dark gunmetal hardware
IMG_0961.JPG

Flora and little Penelope in silver python, lilac lining, light gunmetal hardware
IMG_0962.JPG

Midi Selene in Rust sheen vachetta, cappuccino lining, light gold hardware. I have the regular rust vachetta and this new one definitely has more of a sheen or luster.
IMG_0963.JPG
IMG_0964.JPG

Here are pictures of my “final” orders:

Siena in Everose glitter pompei, marine lining, silver hardware
View attachment 4374580

Little Tulipano in Pewter pompei, red lining, dark gunmetal hardware
View attachment 4374582

Flora and little Penelope in silver python, lilac lining, light gunmetal hardware
View attachment 4374584

Midi Selene in Rust sheen vachetta, cappuccino lining, light gold hardware. I have the regular rust vachetta and this new one definitely has more of a sheen or luster.
View attachment 4374585
View attachment 4374586

All your final order bags are so beautiful, Lenie! It’s so nice seeing the silver python, that’s a great leather for a little bag or clutch.

But oh my word, the rust sheen vachetta is drop dead gorgeous. I really love it with the sheen and it’s perfect on the Midi Selene. If Marco offers this in the future, I’m definitely jumping on board.