Massaccesi Handbags

Has anyone had trouble with paypal? Marco is sending me invoices but whenever I try to open it says "Something went wrong on our end. Please try again in a few minutes"?

I've used my paypal account since 2015 so I'm not sure what the issue is. I've emailed paypal an waiting for response.

Just to clarify the paypal for Macro is "[email protected]" ?
Update: I was able to receive the invoice and send the money! I had issue of browsers and confirming my email!

Yes, I have the regular Juliet in blue river vachetta and one in red Cherry Nappa. The blue river vachetta is more structured than the red Cherry, and it still has a little slouch.

View attachment 4347026
View attachment 4347027
Your Juliets are so yummy! You habe me considering full size even though I think it is too big for me. Desicions desicions... [emoji28]

Is that an option? My bags made it to JFK at the end of January then got sent back to Italy. They have been sitting in customs at MALPENSA LONATEPOZZOLO, ITALY since Feb 11th. I did get an email from the Italian post in January after they arrived at JFK that there was a problem with the address and I contacted Marco. He spoke with them and I thought cleared it up. But, now it's back in Italy... The wait is killing me!
Something similar happened to me a few months ago. The box made it all the way to my regional distribution center and they sent the box back to Italy! Even though they also sent me copies of the invoice. [emoji15] Poor Marco had to send all kinds of paper work to the customs office so that it wasn't sent back to him. That turn around took several weeks. It's hard to be patient, but waiting is all we can do. Hang in there.

Marco says I have another shipment coming soon and he is going to ask for a quote for me from FedEx. He does ship DHL as well. I think it's just a question of being willing to pay the extra. Given that once again USPS psyched me out and showed up not when they said they would on Informed Delivery, I would like a little peace of mind as this is twice now I persecuted the poor mail carrier and interrogated him about my box.
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] I can just picture you looking for the mailman and asking about your box! I can see myself doing it too! [emoji23]

Reactions: ZaiGk
Something similar happened to me a few months ago. The box made it all the way to my regional distribution center and they sent the box back to Italy! Even though they also sent me copies of the invoice. [emoji15] Poor Marco had to send all kinds of paper work to the customs office so that it wasn't sent back to him. That turn around took several weeks. It's hard to be patient, but waiting is all we can do. Hang in there.
Thanks for this.

Reactions: carterazo