Massaccesi Handbags

Thanks to @tenKrat I am getting a MIA in black vachetta. I think yellow lining but I am not sure what HW. I am leaning towards gold but I do love the dark gunmetal. I have so many pink and blue linings I decided on something different. I also have a caramel lining which is also really pretty. I love the yellow though will be a fun happy color to look at when I open my bag.

Thanks to @tenKrat I am getting a MIA in black vachetta. I think yellow lining but I am not sure what HW. I am leaning towards gold but I do love the dark gunmetal. I have so many pink and blue linings I decided on something different. I also have a caramel lining which is also really pretty. I love the yellow though will be a fun happy color to look at when I open my bag.

I vote for the bright. Fun.. green!

Marco picked a yellow lining for me on a bag. I am not a yellow person ordinarily but this is now my favorite lining!

For anyone with the Little Tulipano in vacchetta, any issues when wanting to attach the strap to the inner piece and carry xbody? I'd be afraid it would come unsnapped. Marco said it would have to be a light carry but vacchetta is a heavy leather to begin with.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Mia is a small handbag. I would call it a mini bag. It fits a compact wallet, a small, smooshy makeup pouch, cellphone, coin purse, and small key pouch. Bare essentials, that’s it. I consider Mia a weekend/date bag if you generally carry more during the week.
View attachment 4314719
This was the other bag in my MM box that came this week. Mia in black vacchetta, dark gunmetal HW, red lining.

Modifications: top zipper closure underneath the flap; d-rings for long strap placed on the interior sides (called the Zhoe strap attachment) instead of on top of the flap; and, a wider 1.2” adjustable messenger strap. I like the wider strap a lot because it is so much more comfortable. And, I like the look of it.
View attachment 4314714
View attachment 4314717
View attachment 4314718
Such great modifications, tenKrat! As always, a great review! I love the shape of this bag. One I would have wanted to try with your modifications. Hopefully Marco will have it when he comes back. Fingers crossed!