Massaccesi Handbags

My small leather goods I purchased just after the sale arrived today. Dark orange Tuscania is a lovely burnt orange. I had also originally ordered a Dark Violet Merinos midi Penny but then that ran out and I didn't like to new version's colour. I had been looking at the Stormy Sea Green for a while, so switched to that. It's a pretty colour but I don't like it enough to get a full bag in it so this little experiment has saved me some money there! Finally, I got a Celeste Merinos cardholder. It's just right for running about. Way lighter than my zip around purse with all my cards etc.

I had extra holes made for my second penny but failed to ask for the "keeper" thingy. For me, I could jet request a shorter strap w extra holes and a keeper in the future.
I do like that some ladies have detachable straps so my new one dark grey merinos w gunmetal) will have a detachable custom strap.

Ooh! Dark grey merinos with gunmetal sounds lovely.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I love Arianna. I'm 5'5" (with extra "insulation") and it fits my body well. It's elegant, narrow enough to sit easily under my arm without drawing attention to itself, and the straps make for a very easy carry. It's extremely easy to find your stuff inside - almost too easy, as you'll discover if she happens to fall from a height with her zipper open and the contents scatter... Arianna is perfect if you have to carry papers, files, a small laptop, a water bottle etc. If I add more than my purse organizer, say a light cardigan, she starts to look less elegant, chunky even... Mine is in Port Merinos, which I'd recommend getting with extra backing. A slightly stiffer leather would be better still (vacchetta, say), though that will add some weight too. Arianna is the bag I reach for when I have stuff to read when I'm out, especially when I'm trying to project style and elegance! Midi Zip Selene and Hera have me covered for more casual day-to-day use. Soulmate is for when I have bulky yet not heavy loads. Hope this helps!
@musicmom Did you ever share pictures of your Hera?

I'm not understanding why the penny messenger strap cant be made shorter just by simply adding extra holes and adjusting it shorter? I bet a cobbler could add some extra holes for next to nothing. I was thinking about that myself because although I'm 5'7" the penny messenger is a tad too long on the shortest setting. I have a short torso though.
Well, I think you would have a lot of extra length flapping about, unless you also had it shortened.