Massaccesi Divina

djfmn

Massaccesi Little Muse (acid green nappa)
O.G.
Mar 30, 2006
I am super excited I just ordered a Divina from Massaccesi handbags. I went with the purple one in a beautiful pebbled leather. I cannot wait to get it and will post photos as soon as it arrives. I ordered from the lovely Valentina who works as Massaccesi. They are still working on getting their website up and running but ordering from them is a breeze. A couple of emails to the lovely Valentina and the bag is ordered and currently Marco is working on making it. This will be my second bag from them I have the Aphrodite in gray with black handles. Loved it so much just had to order a second bag.

I am attaching a photo of it from the catalog but once I get my bag I will take some photos and post them.

Attachments

• Divina purple.PNG
    Divina purple.PNG
    191.9 KB · Views: 485
OOH, DI! This is the second style I had my eye on so I will be very interested to see what you think, how it compares to your other totes in size and accessibility etc. Super excited for you.

You must really love your Aphrodite to have ordered a Divina so quickly! Dang, girl! Looks like you are all set for autumn and winter. I can't wait to see pictures of the purple Divina! I hear she's very much like BE's London Tote, only better. You'll have to fill us in. Congratulations!
:hugs:

I am super excited I just ordered a Divina from Massaccesi handbags. I went with the purple one in a beautiful pebbled leather. I cannot wait to get it and will post photos as soon as it arrives. I ordered from the lovely Valentina who works as Massaccesi. They are still working on getting their website up and running but ordering from them is a breeze. A couple of emails to the lovely Valentina and the bag is ordered and currently Marco is working on making it. This will be my second bag from them I have the Aphrodite in gray with black handles. Loved it so much just had to order a second bag.

:woohoo: I can't wait to see this reveal as this bag is on my short list...I will be on pins and needles for your review!

Odebdo it is on its way across the pond. I ordered it on Monday it was shipped Tuesday afternoon from Italy and according to the tracking it should be here on Monday but knowing my post office who does the final delivery it might be Tuesday. I might do what Lovie did and it it is at the Post Office on Monday I will go in and pick up the box.

I will take pics as soon as it arrives. Hoping that the weather will not be as dreary as it has been and I can take some lovely ones that show the color. Soo excited to get this lovely bag cannot wait. :smile: