Mascara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay

O.G.
Feb 7, 2007
I am asian and got short eyelashes. Recently I bought an eyelash curler from shiseido? Well thats how well I know my make-up brands :P Anyway, it works really good!
Problem is im having a hard time finding a good mascara that gives me long eyelashes without making them sink down again..

I did actually find one..but then I get one or two eyelashes long and the rest is so so looking..I want them to be long - and many!

Without using fake ones..any suggestions?

i'd try an eyelash primer, such as shu uemera's one underneath whatever mascara you're currently using-i've found that if you curl after the primer, your eyelashes hold the curl much better.

i'd recommend YSL's everlong-it's an amazing mascara IMO, and i like it much better than diorshow (partially because diorshow makes my eyes water and sting non-stop, which no other mascara has ever done to me)

The eyelash curler made by Tarte is unbeatable. GUARANTEED to make any eyelashes reach as high as they can go. Top it off with a mascara by Dior. Blackout is pretty good.

Dior Show is great, but best for people with bigger eyes, the brush is soo huge it takes over small eyes.

Chanel Inimitable is greaaat I just picked up another tube today, it actually curls my naturally straight lashes!

Have you tried using more than one mascara. I think maybe a tiny wand mascara first to coat the first lashes to elongate them a little bit and then a thicker bigger wand mascara to thicken them.

Status
Not open for further replies.