Marylebone?

I saw this bag in both sizes also, and I really loved it. It is kind of like the NF's older, more elegant sister. It is definitely in the daily tote category, but a bit more sophisticated. It has the newer chocolate alcantara lining; feels very luxe. I would say the GM is similar in size to the MM totally. I'm picking mine up shortly. Also, side note: I loved the feet on the bottom and the softer feel to it. On the shoulder, it kind of feels smooshy like the totally, even with the feet. HTH!

I'm just not liking the straps on this bag, at least from the photos. I think for the price point especially for the GM, which is what I would be interested in, it looks flimsy. Perhaps I will change my mind when I see it IRL.

I'm just not liking the straps on this bag, at least from the photos. I think for the price point especially for the GM, which is what I would be interested in, it looks flimsy. Perhaps I will change my mind when I see it IRL.

I would have to agree with you 100%! What are your thoughts on the port gm? I am considering this bag. thanks! :smile:

I would have to agree with you 100%! What are your thoughts on the port gm? I am considering this bag. thanks! :smile:

Love the Port! I would have already purchased it except I keep getting side tracked when I walk in and end of getting something else. My SA is way to good at times. It's definitely on my list to buy this year.

It has been confirmed by people who ask their SA. I have heard the 1st s well as the 15th. I have not verified with anyone personally...i'm still hoping my bag comes in...as of right now it's still not in store

Called the store and talked to the store manager & she said no price increase tomorrow that she knows.

I agree with you, I don't like to thin straps on this bag either. I asked my SA: is it really expensive for LV to make thicker straps? and she laughed! I didn't compare but I think the straps are a little bit longer than the DE NF NM straps.
I would consider it if it has the zipper on top; therefore I went with my original plan and got the Portobello GM.

I agree with you, I don't like to thin straps on this bag either. I asked my SA: is it really expensive for LV to make thicker straps? and she laughed! I didn't compare but I think the straps are a little bit longer than the DE NF NM straps.
I would consider it if it has the zipper on top; therefore I went with my original plan and got the Portobello GM.

I'm wondering if the straps are thin on this bag like the NF, will it possibly have cracking problems like the NF? That is my one concern getting this bag...