Marylebone?

cougster

O.G.
Jul 12, 2008
USA
I saw some pics of it on the upcoming releases. Dissapointed to hear it doesn't come with the red interior. It's a chocolate brown one.

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
Hi! Does anyone have any info on the Marylebone? Pricing, release date? It looks like a great mommy bag!
I just got off the phone with 866 and she said Feb 1 and the price is $1360 for PM and $1590 for GM. I think there is more info in the reference section.....HTH!

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Maryland
I am looking to get this as well. I hope my reservation ticket has that price as well and it doesn't go up on Friday. 866 compared it to the delightful gm in size and called it the Hempstead replacement...

sylvericon

Nov 10, 2009
Couch
I am looking to get this as well. I hope my reservation ticket has that price as well and it doesn't go up on Friday. 866 compared it to the delightful gm in size and called it the Hempstead replacement...
The pick up date for me is 02/02... :smile:

clydekiwi

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
I like this a lot but i think it resembles the portabello a lot. What do other ppl think. I have the potabello thanks

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
I like this a lot but i think it resembles the portabello a lot. What do other ppl think. I have the potabello thanks
It definitely reminds me of the PB just with an open top....I don't know what the interior looks like but I do like the bag......

QNX1992

O.G.
Apr 1, 2009
San Jose, CA
I saw both the GM and PM today and I tried on the GM when I went in to buy the Port GM today. The GM is bigger than the Port GM and the two straps are thin similar to the NF straps. Brown interior just like the Port with a zipper pocket and two patch pockets.
I like the GM size but I didn't like the straps. I was thinking about getting the GM instead of the Port GM but my SA said the Port GM looks much better and classier.
I stick with my original plan and got the Port GM.