Mary Norton Sample Sale Begins September 12th - Up To 90% Off

babymelsmom

Shopping Mad
Mar 7, 2007
Too bad it's not online :crybaby: - I just purchased two pairs of her shoes and a small evening bag at gilt.com and would love to see what's being offered at the sample sale.

Oct 18, 2007
We just happened to be in Charleston for a quick vacation this weekend and the sale was 1 block from our hotel! I'm just checking the boards for the first time in a week so I just saw this thread - otherwise I would have checked in earlier!

I bought 2 clutches and 4 pairs of shoes for $500. :yahoo: I didn't see a single clutch for over $300 and most shoes were $50-$150. The shoes were marked down on the second day of the sale but not the clutches. It took all the willpower I had not to buy more but between working full-time and mothering, I don't get to go out much so I don't have much need for evening clutches so I couldn't justify it (I need medium/large everyday bags).

There were quite a lot of items left when the sale ended today. I wonder where they'll end up?

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
^^^Lucky you! The last time I was in her shop, when it was still Moo Roo, it was a hole in the wall. I've heard they expanded. I have had lots of her bags over the years--wish I could've been there. Sounds like a great sale.