Mary Kate Shopping In Beverly Hills With Bodyguard

1. [​IMG]

2. gosh if i were those twins id be shopping everyday from the time the boutiques open til the time they close! oh i wish!! :smile:

3. ^ You are not alone!! I would shop everyday, all day long! lol! But sometimes I think it's pretty dumb how she tries to hide away from the paparazzis

4. Lol, I can't get over what she's wearing. A FUR COAT?! In BEVERLY HILLS?! It's like 90+ in L.A., what is she thinking?!

5. I'm pretty sure this is a very old picture, I remember seeing it a couple of months ago..

6. Omg, how can she shop in those high heels??!! :wtf:

7. She looks ridiculous!!! Yuck!!!

8. I'd do it they're HOT!!

9. EW!! she's MJ as a little old lady! I think being famous has made her lose her mind!

10. LMBO!
    Does anyone else find this photo hilarious!?

She looks elderly, like she's 90 IMO> He's carrying a fur bag for her and she's wearing a fur stole! LOL!
    She looks bad here IMO.

11. I agree! Thats a pretty stupid idea- and those shoes :wtf:

12. This pic was taken back in mid March. I hope it was much cooler in LA.:lol: LOVE the shoes though!!! CL = :love:!!!

13. the bbag looks yummy!

14. I wonder what she is going to look like when she really is elderly???? Tales from the crypt anyone???

15. That's what I am thinking..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice