Mary Kate Olsen's Chanel?

1. Does anyone recognize the style of Chanel that Mary Kate is holding?

[​IMG]
    Photo from People.com

2. haha... I was about to post this too! Does anyone know the answer? I love how the bag is classic yet a bit "funky".

3. Thanks lily for the links!

hmm... seems like the bag is old and not in retail stores anymore and there was no name or sku# or some sort of model# to quote to even look for it elsewhere... oh booo.. :crybaby:

4. Sorry for the redundant thread...I don't hang out in the subforum very often :shame: .

5. I love that bag. I wish I could get my hands on one!

6. Oh my Filth! Their heads are disproportioned with their bodies! I like the bag but, can't stop looking at how odd they look.

7. SuLi, don't feel bad about asking! :heart: I just pointed out the other threads because I figured that you probably wanted to see what responses were posted in the past. :yes:

8. mMmm i love that bag!!!!

theres a bag in the modern chain line that somewhat reminds me of that bag!

9. I love this bag!!! Too bad this is no longer available in store and I am not going to try eBay, I am too nervous to buy chanel bags in eBay! But this bag is very nice and hope they will re-make it!

10. This is OT, but why do they walk around pursing their lips like that?

11. wow nice!

12. LOL, Raspberry!!

13. not my kind of bags

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice