Mary Kate & Ashley Were In Manhattan Today !

Jan 23, 2006

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen were looking ultra chic as they left the 'Today Show' in New York City this morning. The queens of all things teen were on the morning show to discuss their ever-growing clothing company aimed at the tween market.

The Olsen Twins are launching several new projects to take the brand to the next level.

Mary Kate and Ashley hit up the 'Today Show' this morning to discuss their upmarket clothing range, as well as plans to grow the "under exploited tween boys" market.

The pair took over control of their company Dulstar Entertainment group two years ago and have built and empire which is worth over $1 billion in sales a year. Their fashion line for tweens accounts for 80% of the company’s annual revenue.

When the topic of MK's one-time battle with anorexia came up, the young mogulettes were quick to re-focus the interview on their new fashion line. Quite an awkward television moment.

olsen.jpg
CLICK HERE to check out the interview.

I sort of like Ashley's hair dark, she can definitely pull it off.
The question about MK's eating disorder was a little bit random, the interview could've done without it, IMO.
Thanks for posting PM!

I like her with dark hair as well! I think MK and Ashley are good influences on younger girls! They don't go flashing their business(if you know what if mean)! I like what Ash is wearing as well!