Mary G, Mumar_k, and Vani....Bridgit is here!!!

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
The teal Bridgit and the tattersall satchel just arrived!!! :yahoo: I quickly ripped open the Bridgit box, and OMG, OMG, OMG, I LOVE this!!! :love:

I was not a fan of the new teal leather in the beginning, but I'm TOTALLY on board with it now!! I think sometimes the bag makes the difference to me with a color. I'm so happy!!

I'll post pics as soon as I can, but it might be a little bit....sorry!!

I cant wait! I went to the my store last night and asked for a new catalog she gave me one and man that bridget is so cute in the catalog. I order those new gingar sandals in brown and decided to wait to order bridget until you post . I dont need her but shes so cute!

Mary G... I gotta run out shortly, but so far I've taken a few pics I can post when I get back!! Sorry to make you wait!! I think they still have between 100-150 in stock...so you should be ok to order when you decide.

I'm now having this urge for the sunflower one, darn it!! :nogood:

The teal Bridgit and the tattersall satchel just arrived!!! :yahoo: I quickly ripped open the Bridgit box, and OMG, OMG, OMG, I LOVE this!!! :love:

I was not a fan of the new teal leather in the beginning, but I'm TOTALLY on board with it now!! I think sometimes the bag makes the difference to me with a color. I'm so happy!!

I'll post pics as soon as I can, but it might be a little bit....sorry!!

I can't wait to see that Bridgit!! It sounds wonderful!!:yes:

Ok, guys, I'm back and ready to share!!

Starting with the boxes, etc....

Attachments

• boxes.jpg
    boxes.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 33
  • in packaging.jpg
    in packaging.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 39
  • tattersall in packaging.jpg
    tattersall in packaging.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 36
And now for the unveiling (I suck at strip teasing, so you don't have to wait) :P....

Attachments

• bridgit 1.jpg
    bridgit 1.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 108
  • bridgit 2.jpg
    bridgit 2.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 159
  • bridgit 3.jpg
    bridgit 3.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 107
Ok, as for the color, I think it looks pretty much the same as the shoulder tote they had in the store last time. I wasn't too crazy about this color on the Gigi, not sure why...maybe it was the size and style. I liked the patent turq. Gigi much better.

This bag seems to change colors slightly in different lights! Sometimes it looks brighter, and sometimes it looks more muted. To give you a comparison, I'm attaching a pic of my Chelsea vintage mineral satchel. The Bridgit is similar in color, but slightly brighter and more green than the mineral is. Also the mineral is a vintage pebble grain leather. Overall, it's the closest comparison that I can find and should give you an idea at least of what you're seeing on your monitor (assuming you've seen the mineral color before!).

I love it!! Now I'm not sure if I like this or the rose better!!

Attachments

• with mineral.jpg
    with mineral.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 154