Mary G, Mumar_k, and Vani....Bridgit is here!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The teal Bridgit and the tattersall satchel just arrived!!! :yahoo: I quickly ripped open the Bridgit box, and OMG, OMG, OMG, I LOVE this!!! :love:

I was not a fan of the new teal leather in the beginning, but I'm TOTALLY on board with it now!! I think sometimes the bag makes the difference to me with a color. I'm so happy!!

I'll post pics as soon as I can, but it might be a little bit....sorry!!

2. I cannot wait to see them!

3. woot woot! can't wait to see pics!!

4. I cant wait! I went to the my store last night and asked for a new catalog she gave me one and man that bridget is so cute in the catalog. I order those new gingar sandals in brown and decided to wait to order bridget until you post . I dont need her but shes so cute!

5. Mary G... I gotta run out shortly, but so far I've taken a few pics I can post when I get back!! Sorry to make you wait!! I think they still have between 100-150 in stock...so you should be ok to order when you decide.

I'm now having this urge for the sunflower one, darn it!! :nogood:

6. I can't wait to see that Bridgit!! It sounds wonderful!!:yes:

7. Woooooweeeee!! Cant wait to seeeee!!!!

8. Ok, guys, I'm back and ready to share!!

Starting with the boxes, etc....

Attached Files:

9. And now for the unveiling (I suck at strip teasing, so you don't have to wait) :P....

Attached Files:

10. i love my black bridgit and can't imagine how adorable the teal is....

11. OMG gorgeous! Love it in this color! :drool:

I think you are right - as much as I love the Gigi I was not a fan of it in the teal, but on the Bridgit it is just stunning.

12. is it close the the pond blue?

13. Gonna post more in a second!!

14. cute! I wish it was the same teal/turq as my nolee shoes. its such a pretty deep dark color but the lighter teal is perfect for summer!

15. Ok, as for the color, I think it looks pretty much the same as the shoulder tote they had in the store last time. I wasn't too crazy about this color on the Gigi, not sure why...maybe it was the size and style. I liked the patent turq. Gigi much better.

This bag seems to change colors slightly in different lights! Sometimes it looks brighter, and sometimes it looks more muted. To give you a comparison, I'm attaching a pic of my Chelsea vintage mineral satchel. The Bridgit is similar in color, but slightly brighter and more green than the mineral is. Also the mineral is a vintage pebble grain leather. Overall, it's the closest comparison that I can find and should give you an idea at least of what you're seeing on your monitor (assuming you've seen the mineral color before!).

I love it!! Now I'm not sure if I like this or the rose better!!

Attached Files: