Marvelous May 2018 Purchases!

@moniiique, I am curious what disappointed you in the MM? Congratulations on your new purchases!
The size was a huge disappointment for me! I know it may be quite large for a lot of ladies but I felt that at the price point it should have been a little bigger. Also, I found it very difficult to open and the front pocket was pretty useless. I don’t know what I was expecting from the bag but it just wasn’t for me.

This was my purchase earlier this month. The elusive black square bag.IMG_3804.jpgIMG_3805.jpgIMG_3809.jpg

I was told they may not have made the bag. Apparently, my listing was lost and then miraculously found. I was supposed to have been 6th on the list. My SA has to jump through some hoops to get it for me. But I love it! The details are nice. I will probably not use the chain. My lovely scarf is the pop monogram full of color.

I would love something in the range of blue, but I guess it will never happen :sad: They keep doing shades of pink or black. They forgot there are so many other colors lol
I would love to see more colors too. But LV does seem to stick to the one shade of navy, beige, light pink, dark pink, black and cream. I do like pink, but I would love to see something in a chocolate or saddle color. I liked the Kaki color on the Neo Vivienne also. It was different for a change!

Reactions: p3b
This was my purchase earlier this month. The elusive black square bag.View attachment 4085896View attachment 4085897View attachment 4085898

I was told they may not have made the bag. Apparently, my listing was lost and then miraculously found. I was supposed to have been 6th on the list. My SA has to jump through some hoops to get it for me. But I love it! The details are nice. I will probably not use the chain. My lovely scarf is the pop monogram full of color.

WOW!!! This is amazing. Can you post mode shots?! I’d love to see it in action!