Marvelous March 2023 Purchases

I’ve just taken delivery of this 2007 speedy 30 from a local consignment store. I paid £595 and I’ve had it third party authenticated . I’m debating whether to keep it as just bought a brand new Buci bag a few weeks ago and feel guilty about spending more money on bags . Need help deciding whether to keep it or not! The condition is really good for its age . Any thoughts welcome please . I have never owned a Speedy before .

View attachment 5741821

View attachment 5741822
Good condition, however it does not have straps, imo return it

How nice to see you back! Thanks so much for your kindness and compliments. We do share a love for pinks and magentas :heart: hope you are doing well chloebagfreak:flowers:
Thanks so much :heart: Hope you are well also!
Yes, we do share that love of pinks!
I have been here, but my vision was not great, so typing was hard:smile: Need new glasses!

I’ve just taken delivery of this 2007 speedy 30 from a local consignment store. I paid £595 and I’ve had it third party authenticated . I’m debating whether to keep it as just bought a brand new Buci bag a few weeks ago and feel guilty about spending more money on bags . Need help deciding whether to keep it or not! The condition is really good for its age . Any thoughts welcome please . I have never owned a Speedy before .

View attachment 5741822
Looks like new. Personally, anything under $1,000 for a good LV bag is inexpensive to me, and Speedy 30 is my most favorite size in Speedys

This print is so pretty :heart: and it’s great you have a matching SLG for your NF. Good luck navigating to ban island MMLV :smile: — I heard the water along the way is choppy and full of Nautical and other LV pieces :lol: :smile:
Really though, choppy doesn’t describe the way to ban island does it? Isn’t it a tsunami that pushes us back to non-ban island shores :P