Alexander Wang Marti Persimmon - thoughts on bag style or color?

I do have this bag in Leopard, and I love it. The size, convertible features, feel of the leather, various pockets and zippers and closures -- are all fantastic. I saw persimmon, but it is just too bright. Leopard is a great fun print, and really easy to match with everything.

I really like the Marti style but have yet to see it in person or worn on a real live person. However, I think the color is really nice and shows off the unique feature of the bag. In fact, I was thinking of this color for the Jane, but am also debating fatigue!

I do have this bag in Leopard, and I love it. The size, convertible features, feel of the leather, various pockets and zippers and closures -- are all fantastic. I saw persimmon, but it is just too bright. Leopard is a great fun print, and really easy to match with everything.

Thanks for getting back to me. I do love the leopard too.
Do you find the bag heavy once you put everything in? I have the Jane and love it as its so lightweight and also easy to carry. I really like that the Marti has the option of being a backpack.

Thanks for getting back to me. I do love the leopard too.
Do you find the bag heavy once you put everything in? I have the Jane and love it as its so lightweight and also easy to carry. I really like that the Marti has the option of being a backpack.

I'm curious as well, is anyone willing to take mod pics with the Marti? I would love to see real life photos of it being used. Just got a Jane last week and am going to officially use it for the first time today and I love the look of the bag!

I'm curious as well, is anyone willing to take mod pics with the Marti? I would love to see real life photos of it being used. Just got a Jane last week and am going to officially use it for the first time today and I love the look of the bag!

what color Jane did you get? I have the blue and the fatigue and have been using the blue one since I got it...haven't changed bags!!! :cool:

what color Jane did you get? I have the blue and the fatigue and have been using the blue one since I got it...haven't changed bags!!! :cool:

I got it in black though honestly it looks like a dark navy blue to me (tag says black though and I had gotten a black Brenda a while back that I sold off that had the same thing.. looked navy blue)..

Can you take mod pics of yours? I'd looooove to see them both in action! I adore mod pics :smile::smile:

I got a greyish white marti backpack from last call studio for $340. It's very soft n in a very nice color, but i worry whether it is practical to use as aeveryday bag (with a 2 yr old).

I have a furla lambskin wallet when i was in highschool, n it got dirty after twoo months n the leather needs the opening flip was worn out. After that, i always stay away from lambskin......but bought a black amani bag a few years ago, but it got sit in the closet for most of the time because of the bad experience.

Should i pass or keep it?

I have the Jane and two kids (21 months and 3 months). The lambskin is holding up great and I'm surprised. I put my kids stuff in there too. For the price you got yours, I would keep it. I put a waterproof spray on mine and has held up really well.

I love the Marti in black, it's just so chic. Bought a Donna in persimmon (my first AW bag) but I'm still on the fence about the colour. No doubt it provides a great pop of colour but you need to be extra careful with it since it's lambskin and persimmon is such a light shade.