Food Marshmallow Fluff

My most favorite thing in the world is mixing 1 jar marshmallow fluff with one 8 oz. package of cream cheese...it is so delicious on fruit, but really I just use the fruit as an excuse to eat it!!

I like fluff and celery, I know I am weird.... Fluffernutters are the best though! As a sandwich or a shake! I usually use white chocolate or crunchy peanut butter (from the pb co). I have a "peanut butter company" cookbook too which gives lots of tasty recipes to make things.

Make choc. chip cookies and dip them in fluff!!

Fluffernutter is like, my favorite food. I have to pretend it's calorie free.

OR- pick up a copy of Rachel Ray's magazine, she has a recipe that calls for the fluff in between 2 cookies!

Definatley peanut butter and fluff sandwich. My boyfriend does what he calls a "pb & fluff shot" its a scoop of pb topped with a scoop of fluff. Sounds disgusting and pigish put quite delicious!

I had never heard of a fluffernutter til I met DH - must be an east coast thing. Hubby eats fluff with vanilla wafers too. They're ok like that, but I like them better with a square of Hershey bar (sometimes we freeze them) - kinda like a s'more, except I like vanilla wafers better than graham crackers.

I make s'mores with them. I don't eat gelatin, but I miss s'mores, so I use the fluff as a substitute for the marshmallows.

I'll have to try that fudge recipe, though! I bet fluff would also be good if you swirled it into a boxed brownie mix.