Marshmallow Fluff

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What to do with marshmallow fluff? my sister bought some....

2. Not too much, really... you can make "fluffernutters" which are just fluff and peanut butter sandwiches on white bread. I ate those as a kid. You can also do some sweet recipes, namely fudge and candies.

Here's a link for recipes from the manufacturer:

http://www.marshmallowfluff.com/media/pdf/yummybook.pdf

3. My most favorite thing in the world is mixing 1 jar marshmallow fluff with one 8 oz. package of cream cheese...it is so delicious on fruit, but really I just use the fruit as an excuse to eat it!!

4. I like fluff and celery, I know I am weird.... Fluffernutters are the best though! As a sandwich or a shake! I usually use white chocolate or crunchy peanut butter (from the pb co). I have a "peanut butter company" cookbook too which gives lots of tasty recipes to make things.

5. Make choc. chip cookies and dip them in fluff!!

Fluffernutter is like, my favorite food. I have to pretend it's calorie free.

OR- pick up a copy of Rachel Ray's magazine, she has a recipe that calls for the fluff in between 2 cookies!

6. Definatley peanut butter and fluff sandwich. My boyfriend does what he calls a "pb & fluff shot" its a scoop of pb topped with a scoop of fluff. Sounds disgusting and pigish put quite delicious!

7. I had never heard of a fluffernutter til I met DH - must be an east coast thing. Hubby eats fluff with vanilla wafers too. They're ok like that, but I like them better with a square of Hershey bar (sometimes we freeze them) - kinda like a s'more, except I like vanilla wafers better than graham crackers.

8. My grandmother makes fudge all the time and everyone RAVES over it. A few years ago she revealed her "secret" to me- it's the recipe on the jar of Fluff!

9. Oh, I'm going to try that at Christmas! I've never tried making fudge. My aunt who makes it probably doesn't even HAVE a recipe, so I never bothered asking for it.

10. OMG I love fluff!! It's definitely an East Coast (US) thing!! I ate fluffernutters growing up. Dang yummy but all that sugar!! LOL!

11. That's our recipe too! I bet tons of people have that as their "family" recipe!

12. I make s'mores with them. I don't eat gelatin, but I miss s'mores, so I use the fluff as a substitute for the marshmallows.

I'll have to try that fudge recipe, though! I bet fluff would also be good if you swirled it into a boxed brownie mix.

13. this stuff sounds amazing!! but theres almost none in CA :sad:! so sad!

14. how does this stuff compare nutritionally to regular marshmallows?

15. Fluffanutters rock! :love: