Marshall's & TJMaxx - What Treasures Have you Found?

thanks plain&simple, but I like the chase, if you know what I mean. It just wouldn't be as fun if I had someone get it for me ;) I like the thrill of looking to make sure it's there, every single time I go. That way, I can say it wasn't meant to be if it's not there.

I just searched STL for a Runway store and found one not far from my home and not far from the one I usually hit...I might pop in there after work one night this week.

Queen_Kitty- no worries! I just wanted to make sure if you really loved it that you wouldnt miss out. I really liked it but the watch was too small for me to be practical...

oh I got a Dolce and Gabbana watch, beautiful red leather band with mother of pearl face- love it

At my TJ Maxx, I've seen a couple of My Flat In London totes, Versace totes, the occasional Marc Jacobs and Ferre. I saw once a tiny cross-body LV at my Marshall's. I couldn't remember the exact style but it was priced at $99, I looked at it and seemed authentic with all the censors (two!). See sometimes Francesco Biasia, Coach, and Loop NYC.