Marshalls Thread.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've lifted plenty of ink stains by applying rubbing alcohol with a q tip...just dab at it, and you need very little. Hope this helps!

2. Die hard Marchalls fan here! I hit 3 stores once a week looking for the deals:
    I found last week:
    The SAk HAndbag marked $75 down to $5
    Stone Mountain bags ALL were $10 (bought them all!) retail for hose bags were $150.
    Michael Kors skirt $3
    SOme type of shoes from Italy $10
    Merrell shoes for my little girl $5
    Polo shirts for my boy $3
    Le Sportdesac bags $10
    CAn't wait till next week!!!
    monica

3. I've heard stories about people getting fake R&R jeans from TJ Maxx and Marshalls lately! Be careful, just because your getting them from a real store evidently doesn't mean that they are real!

4. I love, love, love Marshalls and TJ Maxx. I recently purchased Cole Haan sandals for $5.00 and Lucky Jeans for $10.

5. $40?? Ouch. I am finding stuff at Macy's for less than that. All my Franco Sarto or Ann Klein from Macy's are like 16-19 bucks. Current year, not last year stock

6. I found a pair of J Brand jeans for 34 bucks today at my Marshalls.

7. I think she meant the original price at Marshall was $40 (not the clearance). She might have paid only $4 for that shoes after red and yellow stickers on it.

8. Heads up --- Marc Jacobs splashes were popping up. I found Ivy and Amber (which is weird because it just came out for this season).

And BTW, I once got a pair of Antik Batik cords for $25. My best bargain ever was a Dolce & Gabbana silk pants suit from Filenes for $117.

9. What are Marc Jacobs splashes?

10. Marc Jacob "Splashes" are fragrances.

11. Downey - really? Every time I"m there the store is a mess and picked over. Maybe I just need to go during the weekdays/early mornings and not after work.

The La Canada store is a TJ Maxx. It's one of the only local TJM stores with a Runway section. There might be a new one on the westside (WestLA).

12. I just bought a TON of too-faced make up for $3 from Marshalls! And I've seen a lot of philosophy soaps there too lately!

13. It might be returns, people that buy authentic ones and return fakes, believe or not some people does that :wtf:.

14. Oh, I see ;) I kinda thought that was a bit high initially.

15. They have Prada skincare products, too (I think the prices were mask $25/night cream $30 or $35/eye cream $25 or $30). I would have bought them if I hadn't gone through skin troubles this summer with peter thomas roth and clarins products I've purchased from Marshalls.