Marshalls Thread.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Juicy jeans for 40 bucks.

2. LOL!! I have this mental picture of a garden hose and someone squating down by the side of a car by the gastank and..."but officer...they have GUCCI today at TJ Maxx.. do you think I can I post bail by 8:30 p.m.?? They close at 9:00 and well, you know how traffic is!"

3. whats the best marshalls/tjmaxx in san jose? was thinking of driving over the 17 for a change of scenery and some bargain shopping!

4. Yes, can you imagine. Actually, this is funny..... my older brother tried this many years ago, when he was a reckless teen, he tried to syphon gas and ended up drinking some. This would probably happen to me....:nogood:

5. The TJMaxx off Great America Parkway in Sunnyvale (or Santa Clara) has a lot of brand name accessories -- Versace, Dior, Coach, D& B, D&G. But it's a hit or miss. The Marshalls on Stevens Creek off 280/Lawrence has brand name clothings -- Theory, Ralph Lauren, Tahari, Laundry...

6. i went to the marshalls at jersey gardens and found a few d&b purses... most of which were the rainbow colored ones (sorry, dunno what they're called).. one of em was marked $99.99 from $258..

i'm sure i could have found awesome deals on shoes but that place was a wreck!!! people really need to be more considerate and put the shoes back where they got them from and perhaps marshalls should have one person just working the shoe section...

7. i wish the stores here in st. louis had great deals like that, but there aren't any designer items ;(

8. I am in St. Louis too, after reading this thread I ran to Marshalls on Lindbergh - nothing!!!! Oh well, back to Frontenac....

9. I love love love TJ Maxx. We find all kinds of things there, nice jewelry, shoes, bags. Found a beautiful aqua leather Cole Haan jacket for my daughter for 112, it's 600-700 retail. I never seem to find anything at Marshall's, though. But I still go because you never know! :yes:

10. I sometimes visit TJ Maxx too but look carefully when you find great deals. Just the other day while at TJ Maxx, I found a pair of BCBG open toe pumps for $29.99 and loved it. While I was waiting in line to pay, I noticed that the bottom of the shoes showed different mate. One said 5 1/2 and the other said 6 but they both had this 5 1/2 sticker inside the shoe. I ended up not getting it and that was the last pair. I felt like they just stuck the 5 1/2 sticker on to get rid of it. I'm just glad I examined it before paying for it.

11. Was able to score a Coach Hamptons black sateen diaper bag today at TJ Maxx (Dublin, Ca). They also had a pink Marc Jacobs Hobo (don't know the name), some Cole Haans, and a Coach Medium leather duffle. I only purchased the Coach diaper bag and a small Hobo International clutch. As for clothing, they had nothing!

K

12. I used to go to these stores all the time but usually only came across a great item probably about 1/5 times. I have found seven for all mankind at tj's for $80 and tons of calvin klein bikinis for $30 at marshalls. Loehmanns- I do have better luck in the clothing and bag department.

13. I've caught sssssoooo many deals at Filene's Basement, TJ Maxx, & Ross but my best deal EVER was from Marshalls. I found a pair of Pink Python Gucci Pumps that were marked for $100 (origanally priced at $349) & fell in love:drool:! After a little flirtation :graucho: with an employee handling a price-gun, I ended up getting the Gucci pumps for $60!!!!!! :yahoo:

14. I found that they are hit and miss and the ones by me are going down the toilet :sad:

15. I got a pair of 7 all mankinds Jean skirt at Macy's for $24. That's my best steal ever! Thanks for the post. I guess I will need to shop at Marshall more often.