Marshalls Shopping

1. Most of us on this site are major shopaholics ..
    I will admit I am terrible and may soon need an intervention..
    I thought I'd share some good cheap finds with you..
    On my lunch break I frequent the local Marshalls and Ross'.
    A few months back I found the CHANEL 5080b's Denise Richards sunnys for $59.99 in brown. I don't care for them on me, but I could not pass it up. I still have them for a rainey day. They also had some D&G sunnies- not my style and some Juicy Couture sunnies- not my style.. I maintened some self control- never been able to pass up a good deal.. lol. however I have been in there everyweek on a regular hoping to bump into another pair... lol
    I've bought Juicy Jeans, Charles David open toed heels TDF. Vertigo Sweatsuits... I even bought a pair of CHIC and PEPPER jeans on the clearance for $24.99 and the same style still sells for $172 or something like that and they fit GREAT. I have a ball just cruising the isles for my hour....
    Ross has some great desinger dudes for great prices.
    If you have a local Marshalls near you I suggest you check them out for some classic steals..
    My questions is though... how was the chanel sunnies- 5080B always sold out in stores and Marshalls had a pair LOL. the lady would not let me walk around the store in them .. and she said she would hold them until I was done.. another lady asked to see them.. and i purchased them right away and put them in my ourse... lol:upsidedown::lol::upsidedown::lol::upsidedown::lol::upsidedown::flowers:
    have any of you ever had the luck of bumping into some good deals..

2. awesome deals! i never have any kind of luck at places like marshalls, tjmaxx or loehmans or anything! actually I found a pair of Juicy sweatpants for $25, hmm I usually try to get to the store every once in a while to see if my luck has changed, but so far it hasnt. but congrats!!

3. I haven't ever been to these stores, (I'm fairly new to the states) but I may have to check them out! lol Sounds like you scored some good deals!!

4. i never have any luck at marshalls, tj maxx, ross, Nordstrom rack, ect. i always try going back but end up getting bored out of my life

5. It depends what kind of Marchalls/TJMaxx are in your area. Here, where I live, there is nothing to look at in those stores, only kitchenware.
    My gf though, she lives in WI, bought Prada coat in her local Marchall's like a week ago.

6. wow prada coat.. i know she was in heaven... lol

lucywife.. i am in md/dc/va area.... you not to far...
    do you ever goto that Neimans last call ???

7. addisonshopper Not yet, I plan to go the week after next.

8. ok let me know what you find.. i want to make a trip that way.need to finally make it to woodberry commons...i know its in jersey, but one trip will do for all

9. ok :rolleyes:

10. I like marshalls better than Ross.

11. I've found some pretty good stuff at marshalls, tj maxx, ross and Nordstrom rack, but, so far, nothing absolutely great. I wish I had better luck!! I think my fav. find was when I needed an ipod case and I just happed to be looking in Nordstrom rack, and they had the juicy couture one I wanted for 30 bucks! best find yet :smile:

12. lucky! my marshalls/tj maxx sucks.

13. I love Marshalls and TJ Maxx, Loehmanns is great too. I do find that you have to try the clothing on, because many times the sizes are not true to size. I always find nice Ralph Lauren shirts for my son and husband. But I do great at Syms for them with Ralph Lauren. I don't shop as much as I would like to in these stores but I know from past experience if you keep digging there are bargins to be found.

14. I work at one and its amzing haha. Youd be suprised of the things that they sell and how low the prices are. Plus New things are always comming in.

15. I have bought gucci shades, armani shades, dooney handbags, coach handbags, rafe' handbags, michael kors shirts and sweaters, tory burch shirt and more...I love tjmaxx and marshalls. I have been looking for chanel shades but never find any at my local ones. I have seen really nice gucci watches their on sale lately.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice