Marron}!!!!

1. :heart:I got her! She is very vintagy, and comfy and the leather is thick, thick, thick! :heart: The color is sooooo beautiful! I think this is my favorite bag now!!!! Reminds me of my husband's aviator jacket, and it smells soooo good!!! BUT:sad: - I suck at posting these pics, I have worked all weekend trying to get these to post larger, do NOT know what I am doin! How do you get the thumbnail to open up biggger??? by the time I get the thumbnail to be small enough to download, it is sooooo small - if someone will help me, and I will post pics!!!!:confused1:

2. ^^^ I can try for you if you send them to me ~ PM me if you want!

3. ooooh, i want to see pictures! I'm waiting for a marron myself. what size?

4. Oh boy post pics please!

5. Ooooo....where are the pics??? :nuts:

6. Exactly!. I have both a city and twiggy in my possession right now and you took the words right out of my mouth/ The 04 marron is the epitamy of "new" vintage. Can't wait to see your pics.

7. Pictures please!! :smile:

8. Ok, here she is:yahoo: - I thought I would try all by myself to post these (thanks for the offer of help zac and esile!!! IF I can't get these to look good so you can see the BEAUTY of this marron, I'll come beggin'!) Anyway, enjoy!

9. she's gorgeous Ally!!! CONGRATS!

10. Ally, congratulations! I loooooooooooooove your marron! :drool: It looks absolutely gorgeous and particularly drool inspiring. How exciting!

11. ;) I would love to see your pics!!! Are they of 04 or 06? Mine is 06 - please show pics!

12. Thanks!! Here's another one - hopefully it will open bigger! I just love this color!!!!

13. It's gorgeous! Congrats!

14. Lovely! Congrats!

15. Oh, VERY nice! :heart: Congrats Ally!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice