Marron Fonce Metallic Reissue??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi guys.... long time back, i saw some tpfers talking about bronze reissue in act2. is it the same color as Marron Fonce metallic reissue which is in the BG lookbook act 2? also, do u guys have pics of this color? is it brown or dark gold? :heart::heart:

2. ^Hi! I'm wait listed for this bag... it's similar to the color of the Khaki Baby Cabas, only in reissue form. :nuts: :love: Check out post #8 -

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/pics-fall-2008-bags-314662.html

The metallic dark brown with gold h/w reissue is also going to be released (previously it wasn't available in the US). Personally, I'm looking forward to the bronzey reissue much more! :smile:

3. thanks fieryfashionist! :heart: can i say that marron fonce is the metallic brown? in the pic, its shown brown color without bronze at all. am i right? i prefer bronze shade and i wonder that does marron fonce have bronze undertone or is it true brown....:confused1::confused1::confused1:

4. here is marron fonce...thanks smooth!

Attached Files:

5. Hi, the picture of the marron fonce above looks a lot darker than the pictures of the khaki cabas posted on the forums rather than the same..:confused1:

6. yes....im thinking about that too...can somebody comfirm that does the marron fonce color have the same shade as khaki cabas? coz from the pic, its very dark...

7. Which store will be ordering the marron fonce (bronze) reissue 227? Thanks.

8. that pic posted above looks different from the marron fonce (metallic dk brown reissue) i got from europe, which is a truer deep dark brown. this one looks definitely bronzier. can't wait to see it irl!!

9. Hope to see the metallic brown color of this flap>>wonder if you can post the pic.Please LArkie.

10. ^this is pic of my metallic dk brown:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

my flash makes it look more metallic than IRL. it's quite dk brown irl.

11. #11 Aug 8, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
    Here's a few pics of mine without flash.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. ^those dk browns are GORGEOUS!

13. btw, one SA i work with talks about the dark brown and the bronze interchangeably, like they're the same color.

14. ^aww really? i was so hoping they would be different enough to warrant getting the bronze one with the silver hw.

15. that bag is so beautiful!! congrats to you girls who have it!