Married Tpfers/Living with the SO: When does your make up come off?

My husband actually hates it when I wear makeup, I'm not sure why because it's not that he thinks it's unattractive, maybe he just thinks of it as a barrier between him and my face? Anywho, the longer I've been with him the less I wear it, and since I'm trying to clear my face up, it's even less because of that. I only wear makeup now if I absolutely have to because it's a special occasion.

I live with my DF...I hardly ever wear make up unless we're going out...and that usually consists of clear mascara, eyeshadow and lip gloss. i hate foundations and powders they make me break out.

usually i'm just with lipgloss everyday. He hates lots of make up and says he loves my natural beauty...awww love him :love:

Sometimes it never goes on! lmfao! But if I have places to go, my makeup comes off as soon as I get home. There is nothing worse then being dead tired and knowing yous till have makeup to take off!

Oh, and the point in the relationship when he saw me without makeup was when we were friends! I'm really not shy, people come over all the time when Im still in my PJ's with eye bugars in my eyes:P. I remember not too long ago one of my good guy friends came over to visit, I was in my PJ's with no makeup on and as soon as I opened the door he goes "Is that the new style? Its lovely!" He was totally JOKING! I looked a hot mess, and he knew it lmfao

Wow - I never thought I'd be in the minority here! My makeup, jewelry and contacts all come off right before bed. I don't mind DH seeing me without makeup - he sees me bare faced all the time - but I just feel more like myself with my face and hair done, contacts in and at least my wedding rings on. On weekends, if we're not going anywhere, sometimes I don't shower, etc until late in the day.

Oh, and the point in the relationship when he saw me without makeup was when we were friends! I'm really not shy, people come over all the time when Im still in my PJ's with eye bugars in my eyes:P. I remember not too long ago one of my good guy friends came over to visit, I was in my PJ's with no makeup on and as soon as I opened the door he goes "Is that the new style? Its lovely!" He was totally JOKING! I looked a hot mess, and he knew it lmfao

LOL!!!!! I'm the same way. People saw me at my grossest when I was at basic training, so I figure that rolling out of bed is actually an improvement...

I'm not a heavy make up wearer anyhow, so I've never been worried about going au naturel infront of a boyfriend when I was dating.
I'd say as long as I've worn make up, on average I go w/o it altogether about twice/week.
I take it off at bedtime.

Ive been married 18 years (w/DH 28 years). Sometimes I take it off after dinner, sometimes it comes off later, right before bed. I do like to put some on during the weekend though, even if lounging around. At least eyeliner, mascara and gloss.