Married to Medicine on Bravo

When Heavenly was asking Daddy if he would cheat on her, his answer or lack of an answer spoke VOLUMES! Basically "I been cheated you!"

Excuse the shade, but Dr. Heaven and Dr. Damon need subtitles. The oldest son and Dr. Heavenly are both called "buddy?" Dr. Damon essentially said or didn't say, he can cheat on her, but she can't cheat on him.

Reactions: StylishMD
Married to Medicine: Dr. Heavenly and Dr. Contessa Are Already Clashing (Season 5) | Bravo

Dr. Heavenly did the same thing to Genise! Right away attacking the woman.

These wounds won't heal with repeat picking at them. I hope Dr. Jackie is able to find closure in this. Now we have to see this girl on tv, maybe a talk show host will invite her on their show, Jerry Springer, Maury, perhaps Andy will have her on Bravo WWHL. Dr. Jackie can find and learn someone new if she chooses to. It is disheartening to hear her say otherwise.

She "didnt think it would be on the show" GTFOH

She continuously releases statements. If she didn't know he was married, just let it die. Someone told her this is her 15 minutes of fame.

Horrible. She's complaining she's humiliated.
. And when did she get bilateral cheek piercings? Curtis didn't think this was going to talk? I don't see how Jackie can be intimate with him again, who knows if this was the only time he cheated, but it is her body/life.