Marriage Contract - Have you seen this?

He is so sick reading that made me sick! It is so sad that there are men out there that think that it is okay to treat a woment like that and much sader that any women would even give this guy the time of day!

Was he super rich? He sounds like the kinda guy that would start a cult, the David Korech (sp?) type. this guy needs to be casterated and put in the looney bin!

jasanna143 said:
I bet Satan just can't wait to have him over for dinner. That a-hole will have a special place in hell waiting for him.

Yep :evil: :evil: :evil:

And from the photo I see on that site, who the hell would want to marry his ugly ass, anyway?

He probably has a tiny penis and feels he has to make himself seem bigger and more important than his wife to make up for it :lol:

Karma. I hope he remains in jail long enough to become someone's plaything and that someone gets to do some things worst than what is outlined in that contract and nickname it the "Cell Mate Contract." Don't drop the bar soap!

Cristina said:
Yep :evil: :evil: :evil:

And from the photo I see on that site, who the hell would want to marry his ugly ass, anyway?

He probably has a tiny penis and feels he has to make himself seem bigger and more important than his wife to make up for it :lol:

RTOL!! :lol::lol::lol:

Can I say CONTROL FREAK!!!! I know this is awful, but hopefully, when he goes to prison, someone will make him his b*tch and subject him to the same rules!!

Guys like that make me sick. I wonder how well adjusted his kids are going to be.