Marriage Boot Camp on We Tv

Uh, is this chick wearing denim panties, out in public :wtf:

I don't know who any of these people are (except the Honey Boo Boo couple).

Won't be watching.

Last edited:
Lol! I haven't watched any of the shows these people are on! I think the funniest person is the bachelor who doesn't want to be around people in threesomes and say F%$* as every other word. I can't wait for his skeletons to come out.

My exact thoughts with the denim panties [emoji102]. I believe the girl in "denim panties" and her fiancé used to be in Love and Hip Hop Atlanta. They are acting in my opinion though ~ they are doing the most!

Nah not interested, last season I knew who most of the couples were but I know who none of these ppl are and I think I should be glad for that grace lol

Watching the clips, it's hard to tell because of editing. Her husband seems to want to make it work.
They aren't married - just like Michelle Money and Cody whateverhisnameis that broke up shortly after Bachelor in Paradise. Pretty sure they were only a couple for TV.

I thought Tara's man was gay *But that's just me*

He reminds me of Robin Thicke, well manicured and polished.

They aren't married - just like Michelle Money and Cody whateverhisnameis that broke up shortly after Bachelor in Paradise. Pretty sure they were only a couple for TV.

I am convinced this show will cast anyone. I had no idea Tara was ... so boisterous.