Marquis -- New Tote Alert

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Saw one at the SF store and it is lovely! :tup:

2. hehe, I keep looking at the Fidjis hanging in the background...

3. wow! based on the pic... the store is well stocked. Was that taken recently? I spy some Fidji's at the back.

4. Ohh it's so lovely! I like it

5. Hi, lainer73! Thanks for your information. I was thinking whether there exists sth like a St.Louis with a zipper and you gave me these information. But I got a question regarding its size, by any chance, did you see/hear about different sizes of this tote? i.e. PM or GM?
    Thanks a lot.:biggrin:

6. Would be great for work...anyone know if it is lightweight like the St. Louis?

7. Really like it but wish it came in more colors! Orange would be nice

8. I work for Goyard in San Francisco and am excited to announce we just got the Marquises in our store!! It's a lovely tote that can be used casually or for work!

9. Hi GoyardGirl, thanks for the info, I do love the bag, when I ask my Sister to call Barneys the info she got is it will be available in February. Does you're store have it in orange and yellow??

10. #26 Dec 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2010
    Welena: We dont have the orange or yellow in yet. We have Lt.Blue, red, and burgundy. xxxxxxxx not allowed!

11. #27 Dec 17, 2010
    Welena: on a 2nd note, we are getting some in this shipment in Orange and Yellow. it should be here either end of this month or mid January. xxxx not allowed!

12. #28 Dec 19, 2010
    Hi Goyardgirl, I really love the orange, I will leave for Las Vegas tomorrow and heading to Michigan on the 23rd, I will stay there until 13 January. I will appreciate very much if you could help me to get the orange. If you could send me your contact details in this email add. - x, I will contact your store once I arrived in the US.
    Thanks a lot.

13. Hi Goyard Girl, will be marquis be available in the tan/brown on black? Can it be monogrammed w/ the Goyard logo?

14. Ooo I like it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice