Marquis -- New Tote Alert

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All -

I just got back from the Goyard store in London and had the pleasure of seeing the 'Marquis' proto-type.

It's a cross between the Vendome and St Louis. A much sturdier St Louis with fine leather edges around the shape of the bag (large square) and two wooden accents on each side like the Vendome from where the straps originate.

The proto-type was black/black and it was stunning. There is a zipper closure above with a little pocket inside the bag to tuck the zipper strap into so that in summer months you can use it as an open tote. There is also an interior pocket.

The bag will be officially released in November. Black, black/tan & red at £1100 (including VAT) and other colours at £1430 (including VAT).

ps - I did not leave empty handed, a new wallet has been added to my collection. Thanks to Robert the SA who let me look at everything on a quiet rainy day!

2. Sounds lovely! Can't wait to see it. Congrats on your new wallet.

3. thank you!

4. Congrats on the wallet! And the new Marquis sounds lovely!

5. congrats on new wallet.. !!!

6. I like what I'm seeing and hearing about the Marquis. Thanks for sharing.

7. Sounds like a great bag! Can't wait to see someone post pics!:happydance:

8. Thanks for sharing!

It souds like an interesting and functional bag,worth wait till November to see it,instead ordering another St Louis in different color.

9. Marquis Tote:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. Oh, I like it!

11. I think it will be an easy bag to carry based on its design. I'm not sure if I'm loving it though ....

12. I saw it the other day in Barneys. LOVE IT!!

13. :tup: Oh I really like it! :nuts:

14. I love it!

15. That is beautiful! And not a bad price either for something so lovely!