Marnie Bugs?

I bought a Marnie Bugs bag from Girl Next Door (gnd.com) not long after joining the forum. It was one of my very first BIG disappointments, although thankfully it wasn't a costly one. As I recall, the bag retailed for around $300, and I bought it on final sale for a bit over $100! IMHO...it looked like something I couldn't picked up at Target. I gave it to a friend to use as a diaper bag! LOLOL! (Don't know why, but I keep pics of every bag I've ever purchased)

I bought a Marnie Bugs bag from Girl Next Door (gnd.com) not long after joining the forum. It was one of my very first BIG disappointments, although thankfully it wasn't a costly one. As I recall, the bag retailed for around $300, and I bought it on final sale for a bit over $100! IMHO...it looked like something I couldn't picked up at Target. I gave it to a friend to use as a diaper bag! LOLOL! (Don't know why, but I keep pics of every bag I've ever purchased)

I know there’s no point in responding but came across this when doing some searching for other stuff.
Granted, its not great with structure and it may not be stiff pleather as one would typically be used to. the bags tends to be Italian leather or things of the sort, but still far from target being, handmade by someone who has had design schooling.

Anyone heard of marnie Bugs? Is it good quality. I saw a few online, they looked good.

it is not a part of Marnie or Marni, unfortunately. She’s been making them since 2000 but nonetheless it’s just an independent designer in California.