MARNI Trunk Bag

doongee

O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Hello dear forum!

I know there has been a Marni Trunk thread before but it is closed now :sad:
But I just had to share the LOVE I have for this beautiful style of bag!!! It gets way too little credit ;)
I recon this bag is more popular in Asia (Korea, Japan).

It's so chic and can hold so. much. stuff.!!!

I only came across this style of handbag December last year and I was SO eager to get my hands on it!!
I got the medium size and wear it cross body only.

I will attach a photo of all the junk I carry with me! Even all that isn't making use of all the pockets this bag has.

So if you have one or share the love for this bag: please please share pictures and stories ;)

I got mine from the Marni boutique in Madrid. The SA there was soooo nice and helpful. I intended to either buy a black one (like aaaall my other handbags XD) or a white one (they didn't have it in store). But this stoney grey was meant to be!!! I love it! It was absolutely missing in my collection! ;)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    890.7 KB · Views: 5,079
Last edited:
Wow, I love it!! Does it open and close easily?

Yes for the open, kinda yes for the closing ;)

It's very easy to open, cause you just push the two little thingies (English isn't my mother tongue, sorry!) together and the flap comes undone.
For closing you have to put the little "nose" back. It's rather small, so you have to watch closely not to miss and scratch the brass... But it hasn't been a problem for me so far and I've used his bag on (busy business) travels at which I sometimes had to rush through the airport..