Marni Shoes

Elisabeths

Apr 26, 2007
category... if I was wrong to do so, feel free to merge!
flowers.gif

Just noticed these flats on Marni's website, and I want to order the coffee patent but they only have 37.5 and I'm usually a 38... is anyone familiar with the sizing on these or on Marni shoes in general?

Based solely on the pics, I think I'm going to love them 1000x more than my Lanvins, even though they're pretty similar. The ivory is gorgeous, but I'm a bit too practical to delve into white shoes
tongue.gif

pics from marni.com:

They run pretty true to size. I definitely would not get them in a smaller size than I normally wear though, if anything I'd go half a size larger. LOVE Marni!!! :nuts:

Marni shoes run pretty true to size, I've never been able to fit into any marni shoe smaller than my regular size. I think you should stick with a 38, especially since its in patent or if anything maybe up 1/2 size, since if going up 1/2 feels too big, you can always put those gel pads inside, but if its too small, I found that trying to stretch out patent leather shoes makes them a bit wrinkly afterwards. Hope this is helpful, and good luck! =D

Girls, resuscitating this thread in the hopes that I can get some input from y'all. Is there anyone (besides me) who owns Marni flats and Lanvin flats and can do a compare and contrast for me? I just bought a pair of Marni flats, and I'm interested to see if anyone else has noticed that the patent leather sort of "pooches" out over the time you wear it (ie: by your instep). Also...anyone ever tried to put a insole insert in their flats to make them a little more supportive?

I'm going to resurrect this thread (again).

I was curious as to whether anyone has these heels and how they run sizing wise? I badly want the navy/gold version. NAP claims to size down a whole size (which scares me). I'm usually a 37.5-38. TIA! :biggrin:

Attachments

• marni-suede-platform-sandals.jpg
    marni-suede-platform-sandals.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 4,133