Marni Platform Wedges

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know how this pair of wedges run in size? I'm a size US 6 with wide feet. Do I need to upsize? Any help would be greatly appreciated.:flowers:

Attached Files:

2. Can anyone help?

3. Yeah, you will need to upsize--Marni is on the narrow side. I have narrow feet and they fit me wonderfully. So, yeah, buy the size up and maybe your normal size and then return the pair that doesn't fit you as well. I hope that helps--Marni shoes are wonderful and I hope that you can find a pair that fits you!

4. Marni has always been true to size for me, and I'm the same size as you - mostly 6 with wide-ish feet and I am 36 in Marni shoes

5. i have marni shoes (heels and flats) in size 36 and they are true to size. and i don't have narrow feet. marni are so comfortable. good luck on finding yours!